Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Status
    User ID

Hero of the weekend was Doyle in his R32. Great end to his first season in competition.

Ffrench was so backwards coming over clip one all day it was hard to tell which direction he was headed. The scream of it made my ears bleed.

Paul mccarthy eating Dmac's 1/4 and wearing it like a trophy was the run of the weekend for entertainment

Big congrats to barry leonard, on it all weekend. Has been one of the most improved drivers over the past few seasons for me. Top bloke too.

Bring back derk... thats all ill say.

Bring on 2014 #IDC

Team manfoot : Its all about the 1Fourty8

Status
    User ID

Thanks for the nice words people!

Here's my blog on IDC RD5 up on Autolifers.com. Includes some onboard footage including my superlap. I always try and be really honest in these sort of things, rather than just the usual "happy to be alive" stuff, so sorry if it's a bit long and rambling, but hopefully some people enjoy it!

http://www.autolifers.com/insight-br...n-idc-round-5/

In other news. Awesome event. Was a pity it was so wet and cold on the saturday. So much more exciting in the dry mondello, but fairplay to all the semi-pro podiumers. Always nice to see new faces with champagne at the end. Big congrats to Barry Leonard for finishing off a tough year in style too!

Glad to hear most people enjoyed watching. I aim to entertain. We had some silly things happen over the weekend resulting in superlap being the first clean run. Then the clutch gave up against james. Most likely due to the grip from tyres and power of new engine. For those of you who like the sound she was only reving to 7k because of valve spring issues making 570bhp flywheel. Its now getting biggers springs allowing 8500k limit and should make 650ish plus we are gonna use a 150shot of nos.
    Till next time.
    martin ffrench.

Chris Martina
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by D.Daly View Post
    Thanks Laurence!lol..guess ill be keeping that front lip so?

That was the small guy with you with the hat? He's a serious videographer Paul, FairPlay to him!

Who was the other guy with the German guy? Irish guy, think he's on here?
    That was pym HAHAHAHA !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Daly Ps13 View Post
    He came up we chatted for a while nice fella to talk to all the same but he seemed very twitchy and i never trust a twitchy person....!
    !

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by git View Post
    That was pym HAHAHAHA !!!!
    actually think that was my bro hahaha, dave knows who i am lol

oh and thanks for the reply to my sexy text ..... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deco84 View Post
    Ah man what am I doin on Driftireland full a pills at 9 o clock in the mornin fml

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Ah yes it was Matt! I had never met him before and didn't realise he was with ye so just thought it was some random guy talking to me..tell him I said sorry for being so ignorant..felt like a real tit when I realised he was with ye!lol.

Quote Originally Posted by slithertooth View Post
    Just want to hail Dave Daly as local site hero!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    grange is actually a dick swinger... But don't believe everything you read in the papers...

Status
    User ID

Round 5 is on MOTORS TV tomorrow night at 9pm don't know if it's a repeat or what just thought I'd post it up