Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Ah savage larz. Have you picked a colour yet??

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by derek89 View Post
    Ah savage larz. Have you picked a colour yet??
    I'm an OEM whore, so i'm sticking with the original black. It just suits it. I want it to stay looking like it does, just better quality

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Recently failed the NCT because the axle width exceeds the body width. I do like the look of my car although the fitment leaves a lot to be desired. This is due to a weird combination really... Bigger brakes and dish... I needed to use 30mm spacers on the front to accommodate the skyline brakes. that's what causes the poke. Less poke = less dish unfortunately in this case. And i don't want to go down the route of aftermarket wings. The rear would be no problem to make fit properly.

Anyways, as a temporary 'fix' i threw the buddyclub p1s from the skyline on the ps13. Lots of people love the look of it and all that, but i'm not feeling it. Although the car is better to drive (in ways), the look does nothing for me and it just looks like so many other ps13s now. It looks like it needs lips and skirts and arch rolling to make them work perfectly. Anyways, here's a pic of how the car stands:

It's booked in for paint in 3 weeks! Can't wait for that. It's coming off the road for the winter next week. I'm going to get the underneath looked at too to ensure that it's all in top condition.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

fully agree on the other rims looking way better seen this down at millstreet for idc and the wheels really set it off and makes it stand out

SuperFortress
    Status
    User ID

I can't agree on the rims, I reckon the buddyclubs suit much better. I think the fitment and stance before was just all wrong. My 2cents only though

Status
    User ID

Ye I would agree with hachi, I personally think it looks better on the p1's but I've seen your car in person a few times larz and loved the old wheels on it as well.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

i completely agree that the 'old' wheels don't fit it properly I'm getting the tyres changed and that but odds are that the viennas will be going back on the ps13 in the spring. I need to sacrifice the z32 brakes for standard ones i'd say. Then i'll sort the height and the spacers and all that. It'll look mint. Still going to go for the 'tough' pokey look but i'll get the arches rolled to suit.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

big updates coming on this... I dunno whether to update this thread or start a new one... let's just say it involves boost and only 4 cylinders.

Status
    User ID

lovely stuff Larz. looking forward to this. Send me on a preview snap!

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Time to lay this thread to rest. Chapter 2 has started for this car. Time to make it special: http://www.driftireland.com/forum/sh...d=1#post527670