Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Status
    User ID

Awesome weekend really liked the track after i got the hang of it.. It suited small power so was delighte i managed to qualify 9th...

I agree wit chuck.... WALLS ARE AWESOME...
    I stuck my car in the wall in my top 32 battle i came off the track smiling cause i new i was tryin my hardest...

Status
    User ID

Had a good weekend. Surprised the camera survived all the rain

Have 100GB of video to sort thru next week...

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Hachi View Post
    I think you've been watching too many Formula D events and playing too much Forza. In what sense do you consider it a shit track? In my mind it was quite a good track and although it is a small track, it did appear to be quite a challenging one for the drivers at that. I don't think it is fair to say that IDC are only there for the money, like the guys have said, it has been on the roster for a long time so it's no different from Punchestown etc. If you were to remove Ennis from the season, what would you put in it's place? Tynagh? As far as spectating goes I wouldn't consider Tynagh to be exactly great unless you are Media, after Tynagh I'm out of ideas for a track out west. IDC uses Clare Marts in Ennis for one of its events because #1 It is able to get permission to use that location and more importantly #2 so that fans of the IDC series that live in the West don't always have to travel to the other side of the country to see the event. You also need to realise that IDC stands for Irish Drift Championship i.e. it is a primarily a motorsport competition, spectators second. I think in all fairness until you realise what really makes a good and a bad motorsport event, you and your buzzer-mobile Glanza should stick to Shlabfest and BooStancers.

I was there on Saturday and really enjoyed it. My Personal Two Cents
    well said, I'm from limerick i wait all year around for Prodrift/IDC to come down to ennis as I'm not driving atm so i got the train down to Ennis, Ennis speedway has being there since 07ish one of the first tracks in the Irish drifting scene. their wasn't that many pro driver entries in this round but the drivers that took their spots in the pro class made up for it the level of driving across all classes were just unbelievable all i can say to the lads that drive in the IDC who are members on here WELL DONE.

Build it, Drift it, Kill it.

Status
    User ID

I loved ennis, really well done to the lads in semi pro, and especially after finding out that "an auld engine worth 300 quid" (Stevie Harte) won the round!!

Ennis is one of the reasons why Irish drivers across the waters do so well, they know how to rub walls which differentiates them from the rest, and is why Irish drivers are known as some of the best in the world!

The big other bit of ground that isint being used, 1. Too bumpy and 2. It would slow cars down then and smaller horse cars wouldn't have power to pull themselves out of tight corners so bad idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_g View Post
    Im just too dam ill to be Gay tonight!
    WWW.GOOD-LUGGAGE.COM

Status
    User ID

Went down Sunday and it was pissing when I arrived but it dried up eventually and it was good enough overall. One thing I could'nt believe was the amount of scum that was there

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-Hachiroku View Post
    Went down Sunday and it was pissing when I arrived but it dried up eventually and it was good enough overall. One thing I could'nt believe was the amount of scum that was there
    X2, There was a pair of pikeys beside us drinking bottles of wine and shouting abuse at the drivers on the top 16 parade, i defo think Idc events need some sort of Security to put these pricks out!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by tezdude View Post
    X2, There was a pair of pikeys beside us drinking bottles of wine and shouting abuse at the drivers on the top 16 parade, i defo think Idc events need some sort of Security to put these pricks out!
    security would have to be placed if that's the way people are going to act to the drivers, scumbags.

Last edited by NissanSilviaLover; 06-07-13 at 16:44. Reason: -
    Build it, Drift it, Kill it.

Status
    User ID

Well I had a blast anyway. The track is small compared to some of the other venues, but it makes up for itself by being tricky with tight transitioning and humps and dips etc...... As a driver I actually really enjoyed it. Happy with qualifying 17th.

Sig pic removed (size) - Admin