Cheers lads,, that's an apexi pen turbo timer,, i extended all the lines and cut out a gap up there for it. Saves it cluttering up the dials.
Cheers lads,, that's an apexi pen turbo timer,, i extended all the lines and cut out a gap up there for it. Saves it cluttering up the dials.
Finially Got man size wheels fitted. Yes I have spacers to be fitted, and it will be lowered more..
Then I tried to get the dog into the christmas spirit... Dont think it worked well...
![]()
Just trying ta be honest man I prefer the other wheels
Naa, the other wheels wer way too small for the car,, too much wheel gap all over the shop.. But as they say, different strikes for different folks.
They're an improvement but far from man sized wheels!![]()
Ahh there big enough,, For a students car it'll do!!![]()
Still not happy with the inovit reps, I got some SSR Club Linea Diablos, But not happy with the chrome,,
So I have to do what I've done too many times before and start sanding wheels. Real pain in the arse to do. Doing 2 at a time so heres the fronts
Take the center out first.. No bolts snapped so far!
Quick before and after sanding
First Layer of paint, A bit thick but worked ok.
Second looking better
Finished off with a layer of gloss
Aaaaand we're done, Nuts and bolts polished up aswel.
![]()
Last edited by Billy_P; 29-05-14 at 12:36.
Dunno about the grey but agree the chrome wasn't nice in the centre... You going overfenders or a narrower tire and arch roll ?
Still not happy with the wheels, I decided to redo the lip..
I figured the I'd never be fully happy with it until I done this, and once they were put on the car they'd never be done
So heres a before,, All 4 alloys had kerbing all around from bad driving and being thrown around face down.
So up on a set of jacks, On with the wheels and started sanding, sanding and more sanding, then polish polish and more polish.
(Wouldnt be mad quick to suggest the inexperienced do this)
And we have a end result..
![]()