Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    4989
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wicklow
    Posts
    289

    Default

    They not rota grids? i think i preferred the other wheels....


  2. #22
    I like booobies :) D-turbo-lad's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    1844
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    roscommon
    Posts
    2,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB View Post
    Love Rota Boosts. Suit it really well Billy fair play.
    u need to get them spec's checkd hey . therer rota grids the copys of te37's and boost's are copys of advan rg's.


    car's lookn well now billy need's mre low tho !!!


  3. #23
    di Member Billy_P's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    4188
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    540

    Default

    I didnt wanna be the fucker to correct him, haha.
    Yea I have the coilovers, goin in soon!!

    180sx build.
    Click Here

    S14.5
    Click Here

  4. #24
    di Member Billy_P's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    4188
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    540

    Default

    A nice bit of work done the last two weeks,


    Last monday went into pepterex's garage and within 2 hours we had the whole lot apart, had no problems so delighted with that we called it a night.


    Also decided to picck up a few goodies,,



    Came back 2 days later to see pepterex had the DET engine prepped and ready with the turbo, elbow, clutch all put on along with some loom wired up.







    Also have s14 brakes cleaned up and ready for tar.



    Got a set of skirts for fuck all, Was hoping they'd go straight on but of course when I got home and washed the bird shit and muck off them I seen they were in rough enough condition, I probably ould have gotten away with putting them on as they were seeing as it was sideskirts but sure no point skipping corrners. So off to motor factors i went for sand paper filler and primer.. Few pictures...







    More progress to come very soon!

    180sx build.
    Click Here

    S14.5
    Click Here

  5. #25
    di Member Billy_P's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    4188
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Put the new engine in, no messing needed, went straight into place.

    next in line was the airfilter and intercooler pipes,



    The intercooler already got its marks from past owner but I'd say I'll have it sprayed silver again by the end of the week.








    Some roar off this bad boy, skunk2 cat back with a decat.
    Really sweet sound!!


    Japspeed Rad put on and bumper put on. Looking like a car again!


    Ran into no problems and car started fairly handy!! Out for a test spin and the car ran like new.


    Must give some credit to pepterex, He always treated the car as he was building his own car, and was always thinkin two steps ahead. There was actually no problems from start to finish, Delighted with the finished result!!

    180sx build.
    Click Here

    S14.5
    Click Here

  6. #26
    di Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    217
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    shhhhhligo
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Great to see the det in this was crying out for one slightly ragin I didn't do it myself but too many projects so little time and space besta luck with it billy


  7. #27
    di Member Billy_P's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    4188
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Cheers dude,. Yea its finially becoming what I want it to be..
    Got a few new goodies will update again soon!

    180sx build.
    Click Here

    S14.5
    Click Here

  8. #28
    di Member Billy_P's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    4188
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    540

    Default

    So Got a few interior goodies, with the exception of a second bride and a dished suede wheel its the way I want it.
















    Yes I'm a picture whore!! :P

    180sx build.
    Click Here

    S14.5
    Click Here

  9. #29

    Default

    lovely clean 180 bud looks well must say..


  10. #30
    di Member Dori88's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    1149
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Donegal
    Posts
    861

    Default

    What's that behind your map lights on the roof liner?


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •