Yea plans to deck it very soon, Just have to run it through nct first.
I wasnt gone on the front bumper when I forst got it but its growing on me now..
![]()
Yea plans to deck it very soon, Just have to run it through nct first.
I wasnt gone on the front bumper when I forst got it but its growing on me now..
![]()
ya buy that in Ballina Billy?
this a nice lookin car
I didn't,, been up for nct but got it in sligo.
cheers!
Nice clean 180,Looks the job as is![]()
savage clean base, nice set of wheels, kouki front bumper and sit it on its hole! Be perfect. what sizes are the works?
works were 16".. They are well gone lads.. Some time in the coming weeks there will be progress on it.. Wont be putting n a kouki bumper, it seems every 180 has it these days!!
Picked up a set of rotas the last day, Delighted at how they sit, Fill the arches nicely. The car itself is a tad high to understate it, but just had nct.
Next in line is the conversion.
![]()
Love Rota Boosts. Suit it really well Billy fair play.
Cheers buck!! They really make the car!!