Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Was nice to meet ya big p and seanie sound boys! Did anyone get a snap on all the d.I cars together?

Sig pic removed (size) - Admin

team ball bag

its not low enough!
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Big P View Post
    Well lads I just wanted to say that I had a great day, an was great chattin to the few that I did talk to every seemed sound , the cars all looked great and got loads of attention even with are spot being at the back the cars still pulled a crowd!
    did u buy that aristo? some car in the flesh man !!! cars on stand looked great evn tho they wer down the back!! we got there late an daves poor old beemer got shoved in behind a transit haha

Status
    User ID

Just wow

Which one of ye brought the camper?

No show like a Joe show pole drift's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

One big problem was no DI stickers, no big banner saying who yea all were. Lets hope the next stand will be better

The only way forward is sideways
    http://poledrift.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by danmoorhead View Post
    gems not a man to make gentle love to a box!!!
    he likes to give it rough to a box!!!
    he likes it to wine and once it does he give it his all!!! then bang!! end of story!!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by pole drift View Post
    One big problem was no DI stickers, no big banner saying who yea all were. Lets hope the next stand will be better
    better?? dude did you see the caliber of cars on the di stand! catered to most tastes i would say, no shortage of meisters either lol! had to be one of the best stands there, shame we were pushed to the back

as for the banner, peter has it and wasnt present and darragh is in charge of the stickers, shame we had none as if he had been sellin he would have made a good bit of cash as everyone was asking me for them haha!

thanks to everyone who turned up, we had one hell of a selection there, cars all looked great! we had all the diffrent s-bodies (ps13, 180sx, s14, s14a and s15), and a selection of awesome pimpin 4 doors! even chucks car accidentally made it onto the stand lol

it was great to get to talk to some of ye, everyone who i talked to was sound out, would have talked to more of ye but i had one hell of a hangover and kinda wanted to hide and cry haha

also big thanks to jdmjimmy for leading the way in my quest to find the motorway lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deco84 View Post
    Ah man what am I doin on Driftireland full a pills at 9 o clock in the mornin fml

driftireland Staff - Moderator Chuck_g's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by hoopsbhoy View Post

Just wow

Which one of ye brought the camper?
    Milo o connell........he has a lovely bottom

TEAM MANFOOT

No show like a Joe show pole drift's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

You know what I mean dude, it wasn't the best location they put you in. Better as in being put in a better location and having the banner. The quality if cars on show was amazing!

The only way forward is sideways
    http://poledrift.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by danmoorhead View Post
    gems not a man to make gentle love to a box!!!
    he likes to give it rough to a box!!!
    he likes it to wine and once it does he give it his all!!! then bang!! end of story!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by alan opel View Post
    did u buy that aristo? some car in the flesh man !!!
    Ye man I sold the skyline the day after I was talking to you and I had the chance to grab the aristo from friend so I did I absolutely fuckin love the thing can't get over how it turns heads but she was right at home in the stand with all the other DI cars to say we had the best line up is a understatement in my opinion I could get over ther standard of cars in other stands standard Laguna, cars with dirty donut spare wheels on I'm mean come on but back on topic I'm glad u like it man!

If it has tits or tyres soon or later it's trouble!!

Status
    User ID

Well lads was a good day and standard of cars on the stand were unreal .. Good to meet a few of the lads who I talked to .. Didn't get to see some of ye but always next time .. Pity they put us all the way up the back but shur wha harm seanies 180sx really caught my eye it's a amazing car ..

Status
    User ID

Ur cars fairly special too eric,it had a good crowd around it all day,was great day all the cars looked great!