Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default new addition, c35 laurel

hi all, just thought id throw up a pic of the new wagon. just picked it up 2day its an 02 nissan laurel c35.

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4014c0fd.jpg

ive an s13 200sx aswell http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...psbce67dd7.jpg

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...is200s13-1.jpg

tho every man and is dogs got one, and im sick of welding it so i thought it was time to go4 sumthing abit different, and its mint underneath

its an rb20de neo auto at the minute tho it'll be getting the sr20 outa my s13 in couple months and probably abit more power, get coilovers,kit n wheels n get it lookn the part2.

just gatherin up bits for it first so i can make driftable before stealing my s13s sr20.

love it chris! get a big dirty v8 in there!!!! im sure you will have it sideways in no time. has derek still got the soarer?

Status
    User ID

big car for an sr ! rb25 would be the only route ther id say. Best of look with it something different

di Member
    Status
    User ID

sideways boy on here has a cheap cheap lexus ls400...nice 4.0v8

Originally Posted by carlow-drifter
    id say i have much more mechanical knowledge then some on here , grew up watchin me dad working on bus engines , so id say i have about 25 years experience , dunno why i even asked ye clowns
    Originally Posted by Derk
    I dont think you have as much knowledge as you think you have...
    I grew up watchin Bosco, that doesnt mean i live in a box with a hand up me arse now

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Ever since seeing low brains c35 I've had a soft spot for these.such a sweet car and quite rare best of luck with it man.

Quote Originally Posted by slithertooth View Post
    Just want to hail Dave Daly as local site hero!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    grange is actually a dick swinger... But don't believe everything you read in the papers...

Administrator
    Status
    User ID

Please please follow through with this! Be really cool to see somethih different done!

Status
    User ID

Looks lethal Chris, Did you just get it home today? Will call up some night for a look once I get this S14 taxed.

na no v8s lads, im not a fan. plus i intend to put it on the road so fuel bill wud b crazy. yea leigh derek still got the soarer 2.

thought of goin wit an rb tho any ive seen had rb25 n 26 n wana do sumthin diff, plus ive a good sr with 300hp so shud b alrite with it tightened up and 2way threw in. if not il giv it abit more power and less weight up front the better.

def b goin ahead with it, itl just take time as my s13 still on the road. alwys loved your ceffy2 man

got it home yesterday lad, jus saw your s14 der luks well, call up n well go a we drift2, if i ever get front tyres n an allignment.lol

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by chris200s13 View Post
    got it home yesterday lad, jus saw your s14 der luks well, call up n well go a we drift2, if i ever get front tyres n an allignment.lol
    What tyres do you need Chris? I have a few lying here which might suit? Gimme a ring/text tomorrow sure.

I will get a scoot up closer to Payday and we will go out for a run, I need to get the diff shimmed up lol

na no v8s lads, im not a fan. plus i intend to put it on the road so fuel bill wud b crazy. yea leigh derek still got the soarer 2.

thought of goin wit an rb tho any ive seen had rb25 n 26 n wana do sumthin diff, plus ive a good sr with 300hp so shud b alrite with it tightened up and 2way threw in. if not il giv it abit more power and less weight up front the better.

def b goin ahead with it, itl just take time as my s13 still on the road. alwys loved your ceffy2 man