Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Senior Member jeff nelson sileighty's Avatar
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

People read the build threads but no one's arsed commenting really ...I've 3 build threads to start but couldn't be bothered seeing as no one's really chatting n shit on here so fair fucks for keeping the thread up .... Cars looking proper sweet btw , as said above its probably the nicest 32 on here

Status
    User ID

I do enjoy the build threads. Have a ton of updates to put in my own build thread. But yeah site was getting busier there and its dyin off again now. Must update my own thread. Anymore plans for it or just enjoying driving it?

Status
    User ID

thanks for the replys lads i love build threads so hopefully they make a comeback soon. the only definite future plan is to paint it the paint on it is in a real bad way so this winter i will do it i have to its letting the car down now i cant ignore it any longer the idea of overfenders keeps popping into my head so we'll have to see where that goes

Status
    User ID

Keep the build threads going lads. They are the only think to attract new and old members back. Lovely 32, my friend picked one up recently and iv found myself plotting and scheming every day to come up with the dosh to buy it off him. Im usually of the opinion of putting on overfenders only if the arches are rusted to shit or the quarters are bad.

Status
    User ID

Don't put over fenders on it dude, savage looking as is. Have a black 32 me self and would love the wheel combo. As the lads said keep it up man

Status
    User ID

I agree, stay away from the over vendors! Nice 32 as well!

Status
    User ID

Have to agree as well I don't like overfenders. Only thing that suits them is a full bn kitted rps13 in my opinion.

Status
    User ID

well the public has spoken overfenders are out thanks for the replys lads ill update with some pics soon. heres a pic of another project ive been workin on to keep ye happy its my brother's 20v ae86 im wiring a omex ecu for it

its a old pic but you get the idea

Status
    User ID

Despite the fact that we may end up running twin cars, I really think overfenders are perfect on 32s. Some terrible photo to lure you to the dark side..... this is with 17x9.5 et15 wheels, no spacers as of yet, I can't remember what size overfenders though, bought them from DriftKits years ago. They look much better in person.

Status
    User ID

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    im liking that anyway long overdue update nct done for another year lowered it again gave it a clean and took some pics

i love this pic

i love this car

gota pull the finger out and fit those recaros i only got them 14 months ago so there a tad over due