Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Punchestown!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Wot he said

Status
    User ID

i`d have to second that. if your not goin to push it to the limits on the track then there is no point in being on it. quarter panels are repairable

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by EvojeepGal View Post
    up to this year we've all been able to put the noses of the car on clips, its nice to have changes.
    The barriers take no prisoners so u have to be on the ball or u is in the wall!
    Actually thats a very good point danni, i suppose there's only so many times spectators can watch the same lines over and over again!

Quote Originally Posted by nigey00 View Post
    As for the wall....... if your worried bout your car in drifting you wont be competitive...... end of..... at the end of the day its a motorsport and motorsport costs money no matter what way u look at it..... granted the wall will cause more expense if you get it wrong but the standard here is too high and drifting needs to be made harder to sort good drivers from bad drivers........

No doubt its great for the crowd, just wasnt sure how people who may be struggling to pay there way in drifting in the current times felt about it, but then again as you say, the skillfull drivers shouldnt hit it, and its a test of skill at the end of the day!!
    And i know in Ireland theres no such thing as arrive n drive, ha! all competitors at all levels work flat out to compete!

Speaking of which Nigel, you should put up some pics and spec of your yoke here->Projects and Builds thread

Good to see the point of view from those on track too!

I have a NOKIA Jay !!