Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by haydn itr View Post
    Ye was keepn fronts the same . Would it affect the driving of the car with the rear being so wide . Wouldn't be a mad issue to modify the arches
    love the car haydn i was watching this on dd when it was up and im glad it's eneded up in good hand's

as for the wheel's and the dish i wouldnt go messing round with that that much dish the way your doing it, i really dont think the wheel bearing's would be able for it just my 2cents

Status
    User ID

since im stuck with these bbs due to lack of funds i said id tidy them up iv one done. heres the results did them estriol blue to tie in with the cage and bay . they were very rough i didn got mad stripping them back as theyll probably get recked drifting.

Status
    User ID

being a while since i updated this iv had a serious lack of pictures along the way too .
    have done a lot of small jobs getting it track fit. adding arms various little other bits here and there. finishing the windows which was a bit of a pain plus loads more.

booked in last week for super drift . I had to commit myself to a date so i would tie up all the loose ends and get her out.
    despite some electrical drama the night before i got her there,

At the start of the day i struggled due to it be a new car and all i found it a lot more grippy than previous cars and also found you had too work the steering a whole lot more which was all new to me. first few laps were terrible . i hit a tractor tyre pretty hard but all i broke was my bumper. a lot tougher than my previous mx5.
    Car ran amazing all day long i was thrilled got a few good laps near the end roll on the next event i loved every second of it

some action shots lost some bumpers by this stage

Status
    User ID

Mean looking E36 lad Fair play

Status
    User ID

what size spacers are you using with the cby arches ?? wheel widths offsets?