Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Your saying my intelligence is outstanding because i dont like the guys commentry good old forum talk.

I shouldnt have said hate its to strong a word maybe dislike.

I heard him at japfest and i didnt like it was he at ennis this year at the first round ?

The worst thing at irish drifting is the crowd they only cheer when people crash for some reason.

when me and the lads clap or cheer when hwe see somthing good i feel like a shouting fuck in the middle of a funeral home the looks we get and being the only ones doing it.

Chris Martina
    Status
    User ID

Why do u dislike him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Daly Ps13 View Post
    He came up we chatted for a while nice fella to talk to all the same but he seemed very twitchy and i never trust a twitchy person....!
    !

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I dont know maybe it was just that day the way he went about it.

Was he at ennis at the first stage ?

If he was maybe im jumping the gun.

The guy at ennis wasent bad iv a bad memory but i remember i didnt like the on track commentry at japfest.

!.......
    Status
    User ID

Girls this is about how shite drift allstars was,Not how Dave promotes each and every driver in pd! Yes he can get repeatative and annoying but he's the only man for the job,I was the one that suggested him,He's awesome at keeping the crowd interested and up to date when there's a stall due to a crash or a gap in battles.can ye remember John Gibbons? FML if you can suggest someone better then do,But don't knock a top guy like Dave,I know him longer than 99% of people on here and honestly can't think of anyone with as much interest or knowledge of drivers and builds that would stand up and do the job.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Mick K View Post
    Girls this is about how shite drift allstars was,Not how Dave promotes each and every driver in pd! Yes he can get repeatative and annoying but he's the only man for the job,I was the one that suggested him,He's awesome at keeping the crowd interested and up to date when there's a stall due to a crash or a gap in battles.can ye remember John Gibbons? FML if you can suggest someone better then do,But don't knock a top guy like Dave,I know him longer than 99% of people on here and honestly can't think of anyone with as much interest or knowledge of drivers and builds that would stand up and do the job.
    Nice post lad...

As mick said this is about drift allstars..
    It was a joke yesterday and there's a lot more behind the scenes going on than half the people know about.
    Some top teams in Ireland didn't enter..

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by bart View Post
    Nice post lad...

As mick said this is about drift allstars..
    It was a joke yesterday and there's a lot more behind the scenes going on than half the people know about.
    Some top teams in Ireland didn't enter..
    now cumon lads, we had to give the other drivers some sorta chance, if we had of entered all our pro's it would have been a full Irish top 16 ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodrifter86 View Post
    for sure. Duane can drive. for a 15/16 year old to drive a car like his does. u kinda have to a head on ya to do it even without bhp. God bless the instructor when he does his driving test in a year or 2. lol! haha

di Member
    Status
    User ID

To be fair, any of the posters I saw said 15 euro if you buy a ticket online and 20 on the gate..

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Hakosuka View Post
    To be fair, any of the posters I saw said 15 euro if you buy a ticket online and 20 on the gate..
    This is the only one I have seen posted.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

They must have changed it so.. This is the one I seen

she no d-turbo heiii
    Status
    User ID

and the ad they had on spin made it out to be a massive event with a car show/truck show/bike show, a great day out for all the family. there were like 10 cars (very nice cars tho) and a few bouncing castles and 20quid in, waste of 20quid and a waste of a day!!