Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Status
    User ID

if your a mechanic im sure you can organise a ramp??How long do you own the car?

di Member
    Status
    User ID

less bitchin lads. if you want a propper clean 320d pm

Status
    User ID

ramp organised call on i ll take photos of the fours archs

Status
    User ID

I went to view this car last week, and was by far da cleanest genuine one I looked at, clump of rust? Highly unlikely, will hav dis car bought up if it's stil der wen my own goes, as for a tyre, hardly the end of da world is it, and the lad did say in his comment there that he told you he would throw one on it

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by lanzer View Post
    I went to view this car last week, and was by far da cleanest genuine one I looked at, clump of rust? Highly unlikely, will hav dis car bought up if it's stil der wen my own goes, as for a tyre, hardly the end of da world is it, and the lad did say in his comment there that he told you he would throw one on it
    no a tyre isn't the world,but there is a bit of differnce between 4 brand new tyre's and 3 new tyre's that the previous owner bought!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavd86 View Post
    ramp organised call on i ll take photos of the fours archs
    pictures are no good il try arrange my buddy to view it over lift or else ian g on here at his garage if he can!but i highly doubt my buddy he was imagining rust!

Status
    User ID

right little keyboard warrior arent you chill out a small bit mate its only a tyre if its bothering you that much i ll have one on when you come to see it on the ramp and what does it matter who put the tyres on it me or the previous owner smart man

!.......
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by lanzer View Post
    Amazing third post man,Looks really genuine lol

Status
    User ID

My girlfriend asked you how long you had the car you said two years?how long have you the car?according to the history check u must bought it end of December or else u haven't regestered in your name?

Status
    User ID

No your girlfriend asked me and I said two months not years the car still isn't in my name it was traded into a man in Tyrone who a friend of mine buys cars off and I bought it off him balanced the front wheels replaced the crankcase filter oil filter and castrol edge oil front pads and wear indicator also replaced didn't cop the rear tyre my bad

Status
    User ID

Just seen this there and said i had to comment! My buddy viewed this car before and was delighted when he seen it! He was in love with it as it was in immaculate condition he decided to get a mechanic to look at it as he didnt no the ins and outs on beemers at the time. The mechanic looked over it and told him stay away from the car it would bring him nuthin but trouble .. However he said nothing about the arches but he did say that underneath the back of the car there was a nice bit of rust the boot was also soakin wet inside and sumthin was obviously leaking or a hole somewhere!no disrespect Gavd86 just wouldnt like to see alot of money been wasted on something thats going to make someones life a misery!