Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hella Flush III

Status
    User ID

Default Hella Flush III

Sparking a bit of a debate on DW, what's everyones thoughts on the scene and the cars?

Wheel fitment is king, and these boys have it down to a fine art. Obviously not all of the cars are daily driven and its more of a 'show' scene but I've seen some of those cars up close and they're impressive.

The roads in the states are just as rough on lowered cars with ramps and dips at every junction so these lads really are dedicated, we've no excuse not to have this look over here apart from the price of pimp wheels .

The mat black 161 Aristo with the V8 is easily the coolest car I've come across this season.

Funnily enough, I was at a party at the Fat Lace shop and they are a pretty boring crew, not what you'd call cool by any means.I should have known soon as I saw fixie bikes all over the place

@ericosullivan

di Member
    Status
    User ID

some bad ass wheel fitment in that.

the 240z is sex and the jap style porsche is cool

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Eric View Post
    Wheel fitment is king, and these boys have it down to a fine art. Obviously not all of the cars are daily driven and its more of a 'show' scene but I've seen some of those cars up close and they're impressive.

The roads in the states are just as rough on lowered cars with ramps and dips at every junction so these lads really are dedicated, we've no excuse not to have this look over here apart from the price of pimp wheels .

The mat black 161 Aristo with the V8 is easily the coolest car I've come across this season.

Funnily enough, I was at a party at the Fat Lace shop and they are a pretty boring crew, not what you'd call cool by any means.I should have known soon as I saw fixie bikes all over the place
    Are good wheels really actually that expensive over here? Decent spec Rotas, Ultralites are over a grand and you'd easily pick up some JDM rims from Carpo for Rota monies, they mightn't be brand new but I wouldn't care as long as they're wide

I'd love to see a similar culture and scene emerging in Ireland

di Member
    Status
    User ID

man wheels are cheap as in the U.S.
    your talking Rota money for a set of Works

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by s13-ste View Post
    man wheels are cheap as in the U.S.
    your talking Rota money for a set of Works
    Aye so I believe. But cheap wheels can be had here too, I sold my TE37s for less than I was looking for my Grids.

People here prefer to buy new wheels I think?

Maybe, but if your looking for that perfect a wheel fitment you will need to be ordering new to get exactly what you need/want.These boys don't do wheel spacers.

JDM wheels are still expensive over there but not quite as much as here and you don't have to wait 6 months for them since there is usually a good stock held by the US distributors.

Plus there is some US made wheels that are just as cool

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/wheelpr...php?id=Classic

@ericosullivan

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Eric View Post
    Maybe, but if your looking for that perfect a wheel fitment you will need to be ordering new to get exactly what you need/want.These boys don't do wheel spacers.

JDM wheels are still expensive over there but not quite as much as here and you don't have to wait 6 months for them since there is usually a good stock held by the US distributors.

Plus there is some US made wheels that are just as cool

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/wheelpr...php?id=Classic
    Maybe, but with a decent bit of research you'd know what to look for and could wait until you found it, or just buy the wheels and make the car fit. I'd rather wait 6 months too than beating around on some weak ass Oxigens or something

Status
    User ID

myself, i reckon its hard to find proper cool wheels unless you troll through auction sites for hours on end. theres not enough (wel actually there might be and if there are, some one please tell me) shops or whatever that ya can go into and look through a catalogue of wheels, and give exact measurements of what you want and get em in a reasonable amount of time! i have found it hard to deal with companies on the interwebs, trying to get them to deliver to Ireland and just generally finding some bitch ass wheels!!

Quote Originally Posted by twailbait View Post
    Im happy as long as every one acknowledges that you have a large quantity of retardation in you.

Status
    User ID

I never really like show cars to be honest but I think some of those are well cool, above average looking daily drivers beat pimp'd out show cars anyday

Quote Originally Posted by Rob32 View Post
    Your intellictual response to my post was that im "gay" that shows the intelligence were dealing with here