Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by skinnynphats200 View Post
    Shut the fuck up you tard! Hate pricks like you thinking your great being a smart kunt. Don't think I have ever spoke badly to anyone on here before but you're fucking annoying!
    Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    Agreed... plenty of amazing cars in this country, even ones that very few know about. Even though it might be unlikely, it's far from impossible. there's no need to be a sarcastic fook with your 3 posts, coming in here like a smug know it all, talking down to someone with more that 1000 times the number of posts that you have! 1000 times the posts!!!!!!

have some respect, and take a seat...
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
    And the award for the most negative comment I have ever read on di goooeeessss tooooooooo.....!!
    Quote Originally Posted by serious tom View Post
    Fuck sake lads.
    Paul Murphy seen this on the m50.
    Case fucking closed.
    lt2000 Celica.

OH., and here... Hollywood, get your fucking coat. Fuckin coming up in round these forums with your 3 posts.! Take a seat and chill the fuck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
    Ooow that's tasty! There's 2 other ones in bray aswell as that one! Red one and a white one!

Don't make me whip this ban stick out!
    No offence intended Guys. Being a pr!ck accidentally there, sorry bout that.
    Consider me told, school'd and feelin like a fool. Thought i was being witty, but turns out i was being u kunt. Apologies

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I saw one of them at deanMsport if I remember right I think it had twincam running gear twas an old celica I think looked class