Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default E36 cheap slider, break or sell as whole!

Hallooo

Some of you will know my E36 from the last couple of days at mondello, unfortunately it needs to go as I need to get myself a daily, and also invest some money back into my job.

http://www.driftireland.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27615

Its a plenty capable car, good beginners motor. Slides most of mondello in 3rd!

I will sell the whole car for €1000 if someone wants it, all it needs is a harness and a set of coilovers (I can get a brand new set for €200) and its good to go!

Otherwise breaking the prices are as follows:

M50B25 engine COMPLETE CONVERSION ie engine, box, loom, ecu, all wiring, all coolant pipes, brand new bigger rad, basically the whole car minus the bits for sale below! Engine has a Martin Tracey ported, polished and gasflowed head, dastek piggyback ecu, and a few other bits. Makes 220bhp and 265ftlbs, rumoured to have cams but i havnt confirmed this. I can basically supply it as a rolling shell on standard e36 15s, m3 shocks and springs and minus the stuff below, would make an ideal base. Shell has interior stripped. €650 ono may take a diesel mk3 golf/vento against this as a swap or with cash either way depending on condition.

E60 style 134 alloys with 195/45R16s (tyres are a scrubbed from a trackday but have ok tread) 16x7 et20. Since seeing them on my car a lot of people have asked about them, these fit perfect on an e36 with a drop, really cool looking wheels on them! €250 ono

Justjap hydro, pretty much brand new only used for 2 track days,with lines and fittings for an e36 €90 ono

25L Alloy fuel tank, with in tank foam, nicely made tank €100 ono REQUIRES EXTERNAL FUEL PUMP

Sparco FRP seat with sidemounts, not sure of model but has super deep bolsters and side head protecters, no rips in fabric but has no bottom seat cushion (dont know if its missing or just doesnt have one?), wicked comfortable seat for the larger chap €70ono

Rear bush polybush kit, replaces subframe mounts, trailing arms and i have a pair of new spherical bushes for the upper wishbone mounts €100ono

Have a few other bits as well i cant think of, and have a yard full of broken bms so can supply stuff for other bms too, if we have it in stock!

087 7579063 No private numbers please as I don't answer them!

Last edited by will_c; 02-07-12 at 21:41.

Status
    User ID

whats the inside width of the seat? how much would you do it for posted?cheers

di Member
    Status
    User ID

ill measure and take pics tomorrow dude, i think couriering would be cheapest pm me your address and ill check it out.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

braided hose from power steering rack to pump??? price please

Status
    User ID

Pm'd!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Pms replied to..

di Member
    Status
    User ID

bump!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

apres fermoy bump!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

bump!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

bump.. may part ex stuff against it/parts, w.h.y?