Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Status
    User ID

yeh jay that was very unfortunate !! ya spent aggggeeessss building that car up . sounded awesome that day down in portloaise.

thanks guys ,, thought yas would slate me for the diffing ,,, but after all i am a girl and dont have much funding behind me . Pretty much all the steering iv learnt was just from doing it on back roads ect. Iv kinda bought my cars and practised on my own accord ... so its been a slow process but im finally starting to get confident in my steering i know if i keep trying i can do it now.

until i get my diff done a drift day is out of the quistion unless its wet out. im guessing tynagh and aghadoey are better to start in than be the laughing stock of mondello ??

edit - id just like to add this is my daily driver !! my sierra blew up AGAIN so this is my only mode of transport but sure ya only live once best of enjoying what ya have

Last edited by nikki; 21-06-12 at 01:58.
    The one with the mad hair

Status
    User ID

Being top heavy and showin cleavage is probably why ya get away with it ha ha :-) i don't like diffin but if i am down some where with my car and diffin started i would be the first to join in.like the day you had that 32 in tullow

Status
    User ID

yeh that was a fun day ... i really enjoyed that day .... having power really makes things allot easier

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Ya dDoing good nikki, just keep practicing, my first drift day
    Was in tullow and whena there every week, then stones and I've
    Been to mondello last year first time out there, just winging it, but ya doing good, try get your self to
    MOndello and few people give ya passsso laps so ya see what it like
    And we're ya need to go in relation to practice

My car same was too clean but fuck it going full on track now ha lol

Quote Originally Posted by nikki View Post
    yeh jay that was very unfortunate !! ya spent aggggeeessss building that car up . sounded awesome that day down in portloaise.

thanks guys ,, thought yas would slate me for the diffing ,,, but after all i am a girl and dont have much funding behind me . Pretty much all the steering iv learnt was just from doing it on back roads ect. Iv kinda bought my cars and practised on my own accord ... so its been a slow process but im finally starting to get confident in my steering i know if i keep trying i can do it now.

until i get my diff done a drift day is out of the quistion unless its wet out. im guessing tynagh and aghadoey are better to start in than be the laughing stock of mondello ??

edit - id just like to add this is my daily driver !! my sierra blew up AGAIN so this is my only mode of transport but sure ya only live once best of enjoying what ya have
    Just give her sally, dont mind the sneers coz no matter were ya go your always gonna have a smart alick. sad thing about that is these people were no better than anyone else when startin
    2 fingers up to them!

your doing good keep it up

Status
    User ID

have to give credit where credits due nikki! fair play to ya after coming a long way in the past while fair play at the roundabouts and the manji too......god help poor frank the silvia in the up coming months just go out and have fun....well get the diff sorted yet and onto the track with ya

Status
    User ID

il take our new yoke out and hit some tyres lol jk rowling !

its all about getting out and having a fun time to stop worrying about what everyone thinks ..... if i fuck up il just learn from it lol

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Bring the 32 to mondelo, tis a perfect wee car for it
    And keep smiling

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by nikki View Post
    il take our new yoke out and hit some tyres lol jk rowling !

its all about getting out and having a fun time to stop worrying about what everyone thinks ..... if i fuck up il just learn from it lol

the only time that car will be involved with tyres is changing them

keep giving it your all anyways...your aloud cus your a girl i suppose

just go for it!!!!!!