User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1-JAY-Z View Post
    Just keep at it, you could do worse than me,

Here's my first wall tap.

Go hard or go home i suppose...

Status
    User ID

This all makes me very nervous, I have no experience drifting whatsoever, although owned my 200 about a year and I have told everyone I know that when my car is ready (hopefully end of summer) I am going straight to Mondello and just winging it. My opinion was I will learn quickly or wreck the car (rusty yoke anyway). I want to drift, so I will either do that or die trying to do that. Is that a slightly naive attitude?

By the way its no comment on your own videos/driving/practicing. Just my own personal feelings

Status
    User ID

well il be honest that why id kept with diffing ,, the fear of tipping the car or usualyy some one elses car.

this car i just decided on saturday fuck it il never improve if i dont just go balls out ! so i did and it was fucking epic fun

The one with the mad hair

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Looks like ya had a good day and maybe you prefer building up slowly but no diffing, roundabouts or anything are like drifting on track..

I saw one of the lads who couldnt do "tight rings laaad" around a cone and then went out on track and through the course of the day was well able to drift and link corners..
    Its surprisingly easier than youd think last day was really my first drift day and after about 10mins I was pulling 3rd in the dry at the end of the day I could link the whole track smoking up the tyres.. You'll learn alot faster on mondello trust me

You'll surely chance a bit of drifting for the AE86 day out

Status
    User ID

just go out and go at your own pace ,nobody who drifts were automaticly drift kings ,its all about seat time and you wont get any practice in sitting at home or worried about getting out on a track, its epic fun on a track and thats what its all about ,

plus if someone is nervous about going out on track just ask someone with more experience to go out with you on the day,everyone from my experience is willing to help on drift days.

Click on the picture please like and share our page thanks

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

My tactic for Tynagh (first drift day) is to power out of the corners and hold the slide, just to get a feel for the speed while sliding. That's more power sliding than drifting but I figure the more comfortable I am putting down power while sliding, the easier it is to move on to proper drifting...

Novices go out with novices, nobody's going to give out to you from what i hear. We're all there for the same reasons...

good on ya get down to aghadowey for the 30th great place to learn,

hoooooooooooooly shit!!

Status
    User ID

nice keep at it girl and come away from the diffing it will do nothing for your skill oh by the way wall taps for win you never forget your first

my first wall tap

Quote Originally Posted by git View Post
    u just talk nice to me or ill tell john to make that cage out of timber and then we see who passes scrutiny

Status
    User ID

Jay you were just unlucky infairness.put it down to one of then days.on words and upwards. ;-)

Great to see people talking about this cause it shows we all start some where even the pros.be it diffing or straight into the drifting.