Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Default Drift Allstars RD4 ROMANIA Trip.

I'm organising my bro Martins stag for RD4 of DRIFT ALLSTARS Constantsa Stadium,Romania August 17-19th. This shit will be epic. I'll also organise a few extra spots for anyone of the irish drift community who wants to attend. A few of the Team Manfoot crew will be tagging along, and anyone here who wants to attend also is welcome to. I'm currently working on the flights / Accom prices.

Obviously you won't be wanting to join in the stag but may like the idea of reduced rates for the group booking. That said, yer ,more than welcome to come down vodka with us.

I have been adv by drift allstars that hotels are approx 40 p/n and 15 entry, but the hotel price should drop as we'll look to take out somewhere for ourselves. Have made contact with Air lingus / other carriers on pricing for group. Have contacts with an irish bar owner in Bucharest.

Vid below is of the Drift grand prix they ran last year in parliment sq for anyone who lives under a rock.

http://vimeo.com/aatomotion/driftgp

Team manfoot : Its all about the 1Fourty8

Status
    User ID

Myself and three of the lads would be up for this Keith, pm me details and prices...

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Kruizer View Post
    Myself and three of the lads would be up for this Keith, pm me details and prices...
    Just figured out (i'm a dumb blonde today) that rd4 clashed with PD TYRONE. Will look at other Allstars dates possibly as the lads wont go on this if it clashed with PD for obvious reasons. I'll look at the other dates etc......

I was Just waiting for eoin hawthorn's mate to get back to us about accom etc as he owns a bar there. I've just emailed airlingus re flights. Prob be a week or so before i've an update.

So far it'd be kruizer +3
    Keith
    Chuck G
    Eoin
    Famous Jh
    Niall Mc

Stag party (8?)

All of the above is prov as nothing can be set as no prices this far but approx 16 with just that much names thus far.

Also, wedding is 9sept. So the oct romania grand prix is out. Unless we decide to do the stag elsewhere and we can book the grandprix in oct as a seperate outing for us driftfans.

We did consider the idea before the stag party was included of a few of us chip in our flights money and buy an oul minibus on the cheap and road trip it to romania. Circa 2.5kms shared over 6/8 drivers. Be a hell of alot cheap, would take longer but would be a once in a lifetime experience (and hopefully not because it was torture)

I'll add you on the facebook and we'll come to a decision over the multi chat with chucky and co in the next few days.

Last edited by keith-n; 24-03-12 at 14:10.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Id be very interested in this also dude, could you pm me details and prices also.

Thanks

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Id be very interested in this also dude, could you pm me details and prices also.

Thanks
    Will do once a decision is made. Hold tough, i'll get crackin ASAP.

Status
    User ID

At this point it looks like we'll work on booking the Allstars romania event in OCTOBER. That'd be the event Brendan stone won last year. This would be drift fans and no stag crew.

I'll do something else for stag

Opinions..............

Status
    User ID

Romania FTW !!!

Status
    User ID

Going In Oct .... Its actually going to be Epic!

Flights atm are like €213 but im thinking they will come down and ill book the shit outta them

Let's go Drifting

Status
    User ID

Myself and a few were just talking about this last night, I would love to head out there, I would need a good few things and dates to fall into place for me to be able to go but I find it very hard to say no to a trip.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by keith-n View Post
    Will do once a decision is made. Hold tough, i'll get crackin ASAP.
    great stuff october is good for me! If you want to give me a txt about it or fb gimme a ring or add me on fb (that sound fair gay!) but anyway ya kiel fitzgibbon 0851044846

Cheers dude