Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default very clean pair of 14"x7.5" ssr formula mesh to swap for identical wheels in 7" wide

i bought a set of 4 wheels two of which are 7.5 and two 7" wide but the the 7.5s are too wide so ill swap them for a pair of indentically clean 7" wide too suit the pair i have,infact ill take a full set of 7s for my two 7.5s as im putting a wide deep dish wheel tax on them
    not sure on offset as i cant seem to find where it says it but as you can see in the photos below when measured from the back of the centre bore to the outermost part of the lip is exactly 4 and aa quarter inches/108mm,so you can figure out exactly where they will sit in your arches

ideally i like them in the same silver centre but may consider clean gold centred wheels,as long as theyre 7" wide and when measured like i did in the photos the 7s need to be 3 and five eights/93mm to suit

thanks

Status
    User ID

Name:  DSC00068.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  97.0 KBhello my friend i have 2 wheels like yours they are 4x114,3 14x6.5!! the one is impul pro mesh and the other ssr mesh! they are the same! same offsets, same dimensions everything! if you want to see photos, tell me your email to send it to you anything else you want to ask tell me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Last edited by 4A-GZE; 20-02-12 at 10:35.