Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Status
    User ID

^^^ yes its at the same location, im not too sure if theres any public transport that goes to punchestown, but its not all that far from naas town so a taxi out to it from naas wouldnt be too expensive.

Status
    User ID

this should be good... was at wembly last year for the final and was great crack... should be another good event for the irish 2012 drifting calender....

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by sibe View Post
    Hello all, we are coming to see the event with my friend. We are coming from Finland and will combine some sight seeing in Dublin and this event on our trip. Is there any chance to get to the Punchestown circuit by public transportation or is the rental car only option? I visited Prodrift event in Punchestown June last year and it was held on some sort of horse racing place. Is the location of this event same? Thanks already and let's hope that it won't rain so much...
    If your male, get a taxi. If your female, post pics and give us a call we'll hook you up with some private transport.

Team manfoot : Its all about the 1Fourty8

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by sibe View Post
    Hello all, we are coming to see the event with my friend. We are coming from Finland and will combine some sight seeing in Dublin and this event on our trip. Is there any chance to get to the Punchestown circuit by public transportation or is the rental car only option? I visited Prodrift event in Punchestown June last year and it was held on some sort of horse racing place. Is the location of this event same? Thanks already and let's hope that it won't rain so much...
    Yes it is the same venue. Im not sure about public transport as bus/train's seem to only run directly to this venus if its a race day! Im sure there is bus/trains from Dublin to surrounding towns to punchestown like Naas and Kildare tho which are near to Punch

Let's go Drifting

Status
    User ID

Let's go Drifting