Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

Arrow "Out of a Coma" Short Film 180sx Caseys Tullow

My new short film i made of Caseys Memorial or my own car

Thanks to Evan Walsh (JDM Junior) for the night footage and Outcar!

I hope you enjoy!

"Out of a Coma" Short Film Caseys Memorial Drift Day 2011 - YouTube

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have to say im impressed ,
    Normally i hate videos with music dubbed over ,masking the sounds i like to hear ( ie engines) but it suited this one.
    The music suited it perfectly , and added a kind of dream/trance like quality to it , which i suppose given the title , is exactly what you were going for ....

And on a side note , im wishing i went to caseys that sunday , instead of the tannery , i had a horrible day down there

Better to reign in hell , than to serve in heaven

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullitt View Post
    Normally i hate videos with music dubbed over ,masking the sounds i like to hear ( ie engines) but it suited this one.
    The music suited it perfectly , and added a kind of dream/trance like quality to it , which i suppose given the title , is exactly what you were going for ....

And on a side note , im wishing i went to caseys that sunday , instead of the tannery , i had a horrible day down there
    which car were you driving down the tannery lad?

I was in the wine 180 with the gold wheels ....
    I had a shocking day , first time turning the car on in 4 months , and the first run she was misfiring like a bitch , second run she seemed to be cured but my car is way too low for the surface down there , i was bouncing around and couldnt control her ... the torrential rain didnt help matters either but i was only using the day to shakedown any problems she may have before WGH next weekend

Better to reign in hell , than to serve in heaven

Status
    User ID

I was in the wine 180 with the gold wheels ....
    I had a shocking day , first time turning the car on in 4 months , and the first run she was misfiring like a bitch , second run she seemed to be cured but my car is way too low for the surface down there , i was bouncing around and couldnt control her ... the torrential rain didnt help matters either but i was only using the day to shakedown any problems she may have before WGH next weekend
    ah ya seen u down there, didnt seen u out on the track tho. i was in the matt black e36 coupe, i had a great day there sorry for hijacking ur thread william

Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

Cheers dude! yes its exactly what i was going for... this car going and drifting after a year of sitting in the shed basically!

yea it was an epic day! that entry gives you alot of conifdence and theres totally no pressure ! Grass roots ftw!

Diesel Dick! no prob at all dude! work away

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Status
    User ID

love it great job cant wait to see more

Status
    User ID

sorry for asking but where is caseys yard?