Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Just home now such a bitch of a drive home the day was good but ye can make it savage by just getting rid of the water tanker the laps after the break was unreal altogether was nearly linking the whole track when it was dry but in the wet is a waste of time if the whole track was wet from rain there is nothing you can do about that but at least it would not be patchy. Just dump the tanker and ye are on to a winner otherwise aghadowey will die out like it did before just because of the tanker.

Status
    User ID

I had a brilliant day. The water was also an issue i think it made it dangerous at the bottom corner because that many cars spinning off and was no grip but all in all its was great craic. Big thanks to the organisers and will def be at the next one.

Status
    User ID

i agree about the track wetting, i dont think it was necessary to be honest, but i had a great day and got some good shots which will be up soon. thanks for garry and the guys for having me and for allowing me out on track.

the one big thing about the track is lack of spectator points maybe if people where allowed to stand up the middle of the track but again thats a safty issue.

hope theres another one.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by phil-ray View Post
    i agree about the track wetting, i dont think it was necessary to be honest, but i had a great day and got some good shots which will be up soon. thanks for garry and the guys for having me and for allowing me out on track.

the one big thing about the track is lack of spectator points maybe if people where allowed to stand up the middle of the track but again thats a safty issue.

hope theres another one.
    Did anyone notice the difference in atmosphere with spectators when the track would be dry it was class

Status
    User ID

was a great day, good few cars and a good track layout2. i didnt mind the water, saves me tires lol, defo be back

Status
    User ID

thanks 2 gary and the lads 4 the effort 2day...... up since 4:30am,, fair spin from sligo but gud craic had,, day started shit,, fucked 3rd and 5th on me second lap,, thought day was over but thankfully she held the rest for the day(sounds like a bag off spaner's tho) think its a great track,, nice and fast,, but the tanker's a ball's, its an absolute danger wetting the track like dat... dry runs were deadly but sadly wont b back if tanker is der and i'm not the only1 i'd say,,, thanks again 2 every1 involved

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Phil Brilliant Photos as always. Not to sure about the one of me though LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

di Member
    Status
    User ID

As Always Phil, Brilliant, Thanks Man

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by driftfan View Post
    Great fotos Man, keep up the good work man

Last edited by Wattie Jumbla; 18-09-11 at 08:33.