di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisl1484 View Post
    It sure is corley why ?
    Just wondering! Thought you were goldstone drift on here

Status
    User ID

Why start thread like this bringing mappers names into it and blacking them pointless.
    Go ring and talk to the guys get feel for who you want to map it.

In his defence since lads that never got work done by him feel they can say he shit, Stiv mapped mine two years ago top work and couldn't be happier whit him

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by sands View Post
    Why start thread like this bringing mappers names into it and blacking them pointless.
    Go ring and talk to the guys get feel for who you want to map it.

In his defence since lads that never got work done by him feel they can say he shit, Stiv mapped mine two years ago top work and couldn't be happier whit him
    x2 i voice my option on rolling roads as the title says, and now it gotten in to a slagn match between tunner

i here will defend stiv as alot people seems have a name bashn going on, my car there at the min, i was in damo postion 2 years ago who to mapd the car,i rang 4 companys and out them all i went with stiv, i never went back sound man to deal with and always answers the phone even on a sunday,
    ive heard storys boat every tunner, ive seen friends car's maped and blow up, the fact is i have one to one base with stiv and the above comment is based on my experanice with him, i dont have a bad word to say aboat him

one tunner says they cant improve on the map, another tunner said he can get move power out of the car even do he map it to 1.35bar as to what it is now, being total honest the car running from a-b does track days, that all i want it for ..................

now people may not like what i have say, well freedom of speach
    people may hate my spelling and grammer well go fuck your self
    as said this thread would turn into what it is a name bashing thread

just ring up a few mappers/tunner and just drop in and get feel for what
    there aboat, it your car. your money, your life------ live it ted

that my experance ive had
    end off
    john

Last edited by S14a johno; 15-08-11 at 11:04.

Status
    User ID

Reminds me of the old vtec v mivec threads on the boards years ago.

This young fella obviously hasn't a clue. Not one technical fact or bit of information has been passed. "Robbie is an iggnorante fuck", maybe you found him to be, but then again, he prob thought you were a cock. As the saying goes, "nice doesn't win trophies".

He's not been to a tuner, he has been and didn't like it, with no story as to what they did or what it was he liked. Just stirring.

Think its time this ended before folk fall out over internet warriorship.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by damo1 View Post
    like iv been to tdp and robbie is the most ignorant fuck iv ever meet in all my life
    by the looks of this thread id say your the problem ,was up with robbie not so long ago couldnt of been nicer and went through the car with us after mapping tdp ftw

Status
    User ID

by the sound of it both robbie and stiv are well capable of mapping, both have a
    lot of positive feed back in this tread and some negative.
    i dont think anyone sets out to cut corners, when getting there cars mapped but if there is a saving of €280 to be made in this day and age, when the majority of us are on €185pw, i think nearly all these questions need to be asked.
    ps i think a group buy on mapping would be a great idea for people with 50posts or more!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Hakosuka View Post
    I fucking love Martin's car, and it's always shining!

The only person I'd have map my car would be AP Performance in Galway.
    Agreed him or westward!
    Iv had my previous cars mapped by Aongus,martin and Nick cda.
    Would never let nick near another car of mine nice guy just not sure about mapping.
    Martin was grand nice and safe but the time and effort aongus put in was unreal.

As for the others never used so can't comment.

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    Robbie started doing nistune because they changed to newer better software,, he didn't like the old software but says the new ecu's are very good, that is the reason he started using them,! And not long after he starting doing them, a TDP nistune mapped car driven by mark willis won the non seed pro class at the last round of Prodrift,,, more results,, anyway best of luck with what ever tuner you decide on, Iv given you my opinion that's all I can do,,
    nistune are still running the same software they have been running for the last 4-5 years, which they update monthly. its still the same software but they just keep tweeking it. the type 5 boards are still in development, but the type 4 boards which are the last boards developed have been around for 4-5 years also.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    nistune are still running the same software they have been running for the last 4-5 years, which they update monthly. its still the same software but they just keep tweeking it. the type 5 boards are still in development, but the type 4 boards which are the last boards developed have been around for 4-5 years also.
    Wow that ended the thread fairly sharpish.

Pro Driver
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by tweek View Post
    Wow that ended the thread fairly sharpish.
    Thread was well ended dude

Quote Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
    Incase you havnt noticed, this is driftireland! Not youraveragelookingcountryspeccivic,needsweelsandle sstackyshit.com!*