Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    No show like a Joe show pole drift's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Talking Prodrift Round 4 Saturday aftertaughts

Weather was a huge let down today but loads of people were giving it socks.

Gem's car looks the tits with his new front

Willis is a whopper pilot and i was delighted he took the win!!

Tomas Falvey fell victim to the rain and ploughed through the water barriers.

Overall hugely impressed with the performance today, it wasn't easy with the rain but people were consistent. Well done to all

The only way forward is sideways
    http://poledrift.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by danmoorhead View Post
    gems not a man to make gentle love to a box!!!
    he likes to give it rough to a box!!!
    he likes it to wine and once it does he give it his all!!! then bang!! end of story!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Taught it was a great day the rain made it interesting and showed the balls! Fair play to Willis ..Jesus the DI crowd were going insane in the stand!!

Status
    User ID

they were insejn! ;-D

Fair play to all the drivers on goin balls out on such a shit weather!

some pics and vids up in a few h

di Member
    Status
    User ID

good day, savage driveing buy all drivers must say
    even when the weather got bad

nice see some 360 and keep her lite and keep drifitng

who had alllll the bear in the stand
    bredan what that bet ya took again lol

Status
    User ID

horrible horrible horrible day, spent all night and morn trying to sort the issue I had. Got it sorted at about 12.30, after travelling and trying everything. Went out for my second qualifying run after no briefing, no practice and no first qualy run. Still thought I had a chance! Then it pissed rain, I had no roof, got soaked, puddles around my wires made me nervous, and my bald R888s and fucked rears meant I just aquaplanned all the way through the entry. Shit run, shit day, and just really pissed off tbh, as I really fancied this one...

But delighted for Willis, no nicer man to win an event, although a pity it was at the expense of Wez as he really deserves a win. To adjust to the changing the conditions all the way through the battles the lads deserve alot of respect. Now to get hammered and erase all memory of it!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

good day yeah....slow when wet cos drivers were goig off or it was shit to watch.when dry it was great....happy mark got it the fact that what happened last sunday then rebuilding the legs

Status
    User ID

Oh ye and i gotta say. gem is a mad cunt, couldnt believe my eyes when i saw he went out..after givin up like.. haha ur a legend. some drivin too

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

thank god for the grandstand.... would have been a moist day spectating to say the least without it....

savage atmosphere gotta love the saturday action

WELL DONE TO WILLIS.....

di Member
    Status
    User ID

was a good day in the end, practice went well untill i blew 3rd gear again!! changed rhe box got out for 2-3 more laps, first qualifying run wasnt my best all day didnt have much angle between clip 1 and 2, then it pissed rain and i was just being stupid came in way to hard!! spun and expecting to just hit the gravel trap! but there is a huge lip at the edge of the track and i nearly ripped my wheel off!! broke inner and outter tie rods bent wishbone and tension rod and the tension rod bracket! had no propper spares with me to fix it so gave up until dan moorehead gave out to me and we gathered up some spare around the paddoc got it back together but was all over the place! because i run such wide track and all the bit were stock drove it on won my top 32 battle somehow! then it pissed rain before my top 16 run and with the front end of the car so bad i just could not get it to go ware i wanted it! so that was my wkend done! next time!!!

and also congrads to wez, francis and mark willis good to see my late nights were not wasted!

Status
    User ID

Great to see Mark win. Savage day looking forward to tomorrow
    @gem- got some cool shots today of you with some crazy angles, keep an eye on the site for the update

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    100% Irish Content
    Driftireland special: Disc of photos €20