Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Wez is through to the Final against Micheal Marshall as far as I can gather from Facebook

Go Wez!!

Status
    User ID

Marshall takes the Win over Wez

Looks like Wez had some sort of engine problems

Last edited by MissSuz; 03-07-11 at 15:54.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Boost pipe burst, Francis o shea came 3rd!

"Drifting is easier than it looks"

Status
    User ID

Sounds like another good weekend for the Irish guys

Status
    User ID

ok...... this is getting a bit confusing to follow on facebook!! Cleary the British do it differently!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

the lads cleaned up they all drove unreal the english didnt know what to do with the lads door rubbing big congrats to wez and francis done us proud and my god we did some shouting with myself and git buying out all the airhorns and carpo is just a fucking lunatic in twin battles bulling he didnt do better

Chris Martina
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by joey banana s14 View Post
    the lads cleaned up they all drove unreal the english didnt know what to do with the lads door rubbing big congrats to wez and francis done us proud and my god we did some shouting with myself and git buying out all the airhorns and carpo is just a fucking lunatic in twin battles bulling he didnt do better
    If ya tried to do that weekend again ya wouldnt be able ta some crack joey! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Daly Ps13 View Post
    He came up we chatted for a while nice fella to talk to all the same but he seemed very twitchy and i never trust a twitchy person....!
    !

di Member
    Status
    User ID

What a crazy weekend. Dont have words to explain. Maybe for some of the antics thats a plus lol. Not looking at you Git. Legend. The whole crew were mental. Lets leave the partying at that.

Track is super. I have a soft spot for the Teeside track. Its just so much fun. After qualifying 4th & Francis 3rd we joked on Sat night that we would see each other in the final. My God how close that was to becoming a reality on Sunday.

Sunday morning everybody had practice till Lunch time. I mean everybody who was competing not just who had qualified. We all got out to throw our hand at some train drifting etc lol. Had some mental runs with Christy. Bloody loon. Also had the pleasure of some passenger spins with him which I can honestly say was without doubt the most fun I have had in a drift car EVER. Some experience.

Myself & Francis were one by one getting through our battles & it came so close to us meeting each other in the final but it wasnt to be this time. I still think we did ourselves & the irish proud & well done to Francie on his first podium. Long overdue.

The other battle we won was the battle of the fans. Our gang were shouting & cheering so much on the sideline we could actually hear them in the drift cars as we passed. They bought ALL the air horns in the shop so were without doubt the loudest & defo wont be forgotten. The comentators had a great time having some banter with them. All they had to do was just say the word "Irish"

I could be here all night. But this really was an awesome event. Fair play to all involved.

Wez

WWW.WKDIMPORTS.COM

No show like a Joe show pole drift's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Well done lads I hope ur rattling the competition over there

The only way forward is sideways
    http://poledrift.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by danmoorhead View Post
    gems not a man to make gentle love to a box!!!
    he likes to give it rough to a box!!!
    he likes it to wine and once it does he give it his all!!! then bang!! end of story!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Thanks to everyone involved, what a weekend! It will take a while to recover from it! Everyone was so helpful, there was always someone there to help with anything that needed to be done! Pity I didn't make the final with Wez! But delighted with my result! Congrats to Wez on his result, some of the best driving I've seen from him!
    And what a crazy group that made the trip over, ye made it more enjoyable!