Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

Arrow PD Rnd3 Punchestown 2011 Afterthoughts

this was simply the best round so far! i thought the track was fast and class..... action was top notch.. never seen so many off's since a few times in rosegreen. every1 was pushing hard. the weather was shocking during the morning...... but got better later in the day! some funny shit on my go pro from the team manfoot Crew! hahaha. lolers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator
    Status
    User ID

the track was awesome! fast fast good good. didnt stick around today due to poxy weather and team drift being cancelled. but yesterday watching the amateurs was (and is always imo) the best, driver of weekend for me was eoin o sullivan! pity he had an oul ding.

also, mantra! good to meet a load more folks off the site! although i cant remember too much haha.

Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

Cool shit. Dunnedrift thats a thing in pictures so i made this....

have to say my go pro footage came out good will have some Practice vids and superlap vids up this week!!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Status
    User ID

Great weekend I always think the Saturday is a better day then Sunday. Driving was unreal as usual , track is mental! My first time in Punchestown and its definatly the best round so far this year. Serious carnage on that track...but the enterys were still getting faster and harder! It was more 'go hard and you will go home' than 'go hard or go home' this weekend! Great entertainment tho and the rain held off saturday.

Sunday I didnt stay long cuz its was too wet and we were fair hungover!

Cant wait for Round 4

Status
    User ID

wat a weekend. the best track layout eve. the commitment of drivers was unreal. every1 drove so hard. first off famousjh was nailin the track yesterday he had touch every wall he could lik a dog markin his territory.

Drivers of the weekend Nick Quealy and Eoin O Sullivan
    great driving by both of em

Quealys runs against rob barnett were unreal 2 of the most aggressive drivers and they pushed each other to the limit.

Status
    User ID

Really enjoyed the day. Such commitment from the drivers!
    Really wanted to see Carpenter and Duane to go through, but these things happen!
    Very cool and tight track, keep it up PD........ thumbs up

Status
    User ID

Fantastic action today thank god the track dried out for some serious angle's and smoke

Status
    User ID

was only there sat, wat a day. Didnt go well for myself, but sure youll have that, some serious driving, the agression in the battles was phenomenal,

well done to paul mac on the win, congrats to p.d. as well on the event, well organised and hugely entertaining,

roll on round 4, cant wait now

facebook.com/moosedesign

If you cant fix it with a cable tie, its broken!!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
    the track was awesome! fast fast good good. didnt stick around today due to poxy weather and team drift being cancelled. but yesterday watching the amateurs was (and is always imo) the best, driver of weekend for me was eoin o sullivan! pity he had an oul ding.

also, mantra! good to meet a load more folks off the site! although i cant remember too much haha.
    do you remember tellin random women was my birthday haha good meeting you man and met chuck g properly and rather that a hello he just lamped into me haha what ya man the track was unreal saturday driving was top class level of skill is just unreal eoin o sullivan was epic among many others had a blast of a weekend