Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    looks awesome... i cant wait to see it with the g-wing on it, there a cool addition, but fuckin expensive, how long did it take for the wing to arrive from the states?
    Cheers dude, yeah I know €190 including postage for mine and that was only because I got in on a clubroadster group buy! Only took ten days to come! They seem really sound to deal with!

driftireland Staff - Moderator
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Cheers dude, yeah I know €190 including postage for mine and that was only because I got in on a clubroadster group buy! Only took ten days to come! They seem really sound to deal with!
    oh thats actually not to bad i suppose cause they do look sooo cool, cant wait to see it fitted

Status
    User ID

ha well nearly €200 for a bit of flimsy plastic!ha Depends how you look at it! Cant wait to see it fitted! Throw up a few pics of yours! Did you get a 1.6 or 1.8? I have a serious hankering for an nb 1.8 rs with 6 speed gearbox and 148bhp!

Status
    User ID

ha well nearly €200 for a bit of flimsy plastic!ha Depends how you look at it! Cant wait to see it fitted! Throw up a few pics of yours! Did you get a 1.6 or 1.8? I have a serious hankering for an nb 1.8 rs with 6 speed gearbox and 148bhp!
    ye it should be awesome fitted

ah i might throw a thread up ill see. its a 1.6.. ye id say there fun, i love the nbs when there done right they can look proper cool

Status
    User ID

Ah you'll need a welder so! What weight is the nb? Whats your plans for it?

Status
    User ID

Ah you'll need a welder so! What weight is the nb? Whats your plans for it?
    a welder is 100% in the equation..

em something agro like this with standard arches rolled but with all the same kit and wing

ill stop ruining your thread now. haha

Status
    User ID

Yeah I think thats a great looking car but for the agro look he is going for the arches completely kill it! Plenty of roll and flare is the way to go!
    I dont know if they do it for the nb but auttokennexion (i think thats how they spell it) do blister style archers for the na. That would look a million times better that the ones he has on!
    what wheels are you thinking of running?

Status
    User ID

Yeah I think thats a great looking car but for the agro look he is going for the arches completely kill it! Plenty of roll and flare is the way to go!
    I dont know if they do it for the nb but auttokennexion (i think thats how they spell it) do blister style archers for the na. That would look a million times better that the ones he has on!
    what wheels are you thinking of running?
    ye i want an agro street kinda look. the BGW, diffuser, eye lid yokes, skirts, bomex front bumper

em, thinkin rotas for this one

http://www.driftworks.com/shop/rota-...100mm-et0.html

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    ye i want an agro street kinda look. the BGW, diffuser, eye lid yokes, skirts, bomex front bumper

em, thinkin rotas for this one

http://www.driftworks.com/shop/rota-...100mm-et0.html
    Your going to have to go serious low to tuck that or anything close! To tuck those the sill will be roughly an inch and a half off the ground!

Status
    User ID

Your going to have to go serious low to tuck that or anything close! To tuck those the sill will be roughly an inch and a half off the ground!
    ye i reckon it will look cool haha, the wellers are way more aggresive than the rotas and with a good roll i reckon they could be fitted..