Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

You've done a great job making this into a good Sbody. Some nice additions to it. Would love to see some Kouki lights on the back, not a fan of 50/50's, I feel they cheapen the overall look of what is a quality build. thats just my opinion though, i'm a sucker for Koukis. No disrespect intended!

Status
    User ID

looks savage dude, amazing what 5yrs and loads of cash can do ha ha

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    Looks tough man, fair play! Can't wait to see it in the flesh
    Cheers LarZ. Should hopefully make Auto Heroes in March, if not definitely April. Will be its first proper outing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    You've done a great job making this into a good Sbody. Some nice additions to it. Would love to see some Kouki lights on the back, not a fan of 50/50's, I feel they cheapen the overall look of what is a quality build. thats just my opinion though, i'm a sucker for Koukis. No disrespect intended!
    I do love Kouki's too. And I understand where your coming from but it seems every 180sx has them these days. Wanted something a bit different. May change in the future again. No disrespect taken. Better to hear honest opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by derek89 View Post
    looks savage dude, amazing what 5yrs and loads of cash can do ha ha
    Stop it I don't want to think of the figures 😂 better to spread the cost out over several years though but this year was tough. Very little of a social life and my clothes have holes in them but so worth it lol

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

I like the 50/50s witht the big kit. Very period correct. I wouldn't change them to be honest.

Status
    User ID

Wouldn't be changing for Kouki's anyway. Maybe tinted 50/50s but I'll just get tint and so the ones I have if it gets to that

Status
    User ID

So been way too long since I've updated this. Still working on it but finishing line is in sight. Should be attempting an nct within the next week or so. Few little issues to sort in the meantime but nothing major.

Got some side skirt extensions off Japstyle.org. Adam is dead on to deal with and these are great quality with a carbon fibre effect.

To match I'm currently waiting on these genuine origin carbon fibre front under canards to land from Japan. Sourced through Jesse Streeter, this is the first time I've dealt with him and I hope to deal with him again. So helpful.

Have Clubloose Ireland booked for their next day out on June 6th. So strap on and out through the back bumper for access

Also picked up these "drift spares"😂 for Clubloose. Really good sizes. Were only over the road and always wanted a set of Kreis. One of my all time favourite wheels

Got some more Crew OneSeven stickers made up. Have in a variety of colours and will be for sale soon enough if anyone is interested and if ye haven't done so already give our Facebook page a like.
    https://m.facebook.com/crewoneseven/

Tonight we got the rear interior finished, with speakers, sub and amp wired up, alone with a kill switch and the battery box in place. Battery box lid is to be flocked yet. Also got the neons all finished up too.

That's it for now, should hopefully have more during the week.

Last edited by NoelB; 14-05-16 at 00:08.

Status
    User ID

This just keeps getting better! Enjoying reading the progress man!

Status
    User ID

Its gay that is all . 😂😂😂😂

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    This just keeps getting better! Enjoying reading the progress man!
    Cheers Dave. Should be pretty much done this week so I'll get updates within the next few days
    Quote Originally Posted by D-turbo-lad View Post
    Its gay that is all . 😂😂😂😂
    I can convert you'll always be ginger.....ya negative prick 😝😂😂

Status
    User ID

Few more pics of the neons because I love cheese. Few more to go on in the interior.

The under canards came today as well from Jesse Streeter. Direct from Origin Japan finished in the finest of genuine carbon fibre.
    Jesse is a gent to deal with and will definitely be getting more bits off him in the future. Only threw them up to test fit. Will fix on after the Nct which is booked in for Friday night.

And then came a moment I've been waiting for, for a long time. Got to bring it for petrol. The longest I've driven the car since August 2014. Car feels good, forgot how solid it was on the road, just get some fine tuning done on the alignment and it should be a sweet little car to handle.

More to come during the week

Last edited by NoelB; 17-05-16 at 22:23.