Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Status
    User ID

Looks savage dude and yes the neon's are cool.

Status
    User ID

The neon are cool as fuck!ha the grey really suits the strawberry face much more than the white did! Best of luck with nct!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by derek89 View Post
    Looks savage dude and yes the neon's are cool.
    Cheers man. I always wanted them on a car and reckon they suit it really well

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The neon are cool as fuck!ha the grey really suits the strawberry face much more than the white did! Best of luck with nct!
    Ya I think so too. Looks so much more aggresive. There's no way it's gona pass. Needs to be mapped first but here's hoping there won't be much else needed 😂

Status
    User ID

So, went to the Nct centre last night and they sent me home to raise it up. Got a refund so no harm done which I thought was sound. Booked in again for Wednesday evening.

Now comes, for what some may seem, the most stupid update ever. If ye don't already know I love Jdm/drift stickers. Been collecting for almost four years gathering ones I like here and there with the aim of putting them on the car when it's finished. Had a free hour this morning so banged a few on the cage. Will be putting more on after Nct. May not be to everyone's taste but that's the joys of stickers, if I get sick of them I can just take hem off. Also put on my "Bride" armrest cover.

Interior is getting close!!

Status
    User ID

Moooooo stickas. I promise that's it now

Took a spin down to Stiv to get my mapped tweeked after the rebuild. Made 381bhp at 1.3bar of boost. Torque figures are pretty good too. Love how the car drives now and would recommend Stiv to anyone looking to get mapping done. Super sound guy and his advice and knowledge is second to none.

Day after that I got Nct, so straight after that I got the car back to looking right. Dropped it, wheels spaced back out and the de-cat put back in. Started to put the interior together then as well. Love the new office! Bride LowMax drivers seat, black Dc2 recaro passenger seat, "Takata" harness's, snap off boss, checkered mats.

Loving the car at the minute. Great to be back driving it. Will take a week or two to get back in the hang of sliding it but dieing to try it again!!

Now just some randoms. Had the car at a show and shine I organise for charity and also down to Mondello for Auto Heroes. Some pics from the weekend. (Rights of photos belong to photographers only)

Status
    User ID

Good man Noel, awesome looking and nice power too!! Happy (careful) sliding...

Status
    User ID

Cheers Eoin. Well happy with it in fairness. Mitent be careful for too long she'll see track soon enough ha