Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    If there was any doubt in my mind Wayne that I timed your engine wrong I would hold my hands up no prob and say "ok maybe it was a tooth out fuck it jaze I'm sorry il sort it" but I know I didn't so that's the end of it really!! I am not admitting to something I did not do simple as that!! You say I was wrong, I know I wasn't end of story!! Make your argument in person not on a forum with bad pictures that actually tell nothing without seeing the bottom crank pulley,,, I'm leaving at that..
    if ya know sr's that well you know the exh cam is out half a tooth.
    i did say it to ya in person in tdp's workshop you still tryed to say you were rite. why would i say you left it that way if ya did'nt. i rang you and told ya i rang robbie and told him what way the timming was. whan i went up to pick up my heads robbie would'nt cum out and talk to me what way is that to do buisness??? take your money and fu*k you is it??? the lad that was with me that day told you what way it was and i had that pic.....

Pro Driver
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by wayne.c View Post
    if ya know sr's that well you know the exh cam is out half a tooth.
    i did say it to ya in person in tdp's workshop you still tryed to say you were rite. why would i say you left it that way if ya did'nt. i rang you and told ya i rang robbie and told him what way the timming was. whan i went up to pick up my heads robbie would'nt cum out and talk to me what way is that to do buisness??? take your money and fu*k you is it??? the lad that was with me that day told you what way it was and i had that pic.....
    Good lad,,,

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Stonie View Post
    Good lad,,,
    you dug your self that much of a hole now you dono what to say

at the end of the day tdp made a mistake at my expense.
    pic1 is the way i got the car back from tdp i'm not sayin you did it.
    it was tdp i paid.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by JStone View Post
    You can't time an engine from a pic, you can't even see the crank marks!

Brendan and Robbie both checked it and were happy with it!

I'm also pretty sure that both of them can count to ten
    mmmmmmmm

The subframe bushes were hanging out of the car, as were the wishbone bushes, the pick and mix of coilovers knocked like a song by guns and roses,The respray was the roughest I'd seen since Stevie Wonder Autobody closed down and the front panels had gaps as straight as turn 2 at mondello, Yeah,Straight car I'd say!