Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The sil80

Status
    User ID

Looks well dude, wat colour u thinking? I really must get pictures up of mine sil80's ftw!!!

Status
    User ID

@derek89 ... im gonna keep her red was thinking about a new colour but i dont know, maybe a different shade of red. think i saw yours at punchestown, the colour is unbelievable, very well looked after car.

Status
    User ID

bit of advice needed on this. after i get her sprayed im gonna send it off to get remapped, hoping to have it around 350ish. what parts will i need to have it at that figure? as it stands it has a front mount, s15 bb turbo, full exhaust downpipe etc and a walbro 255. from what i can tell ill need 550cc injectors, z32 and an afpr, anything im missing?

Status
    User ID

Was looking for this thread earlier when I seen the othe sil80! Any updates on this?

Status
    User ID

No updates on this, it has seen better days to be honest but I am gathering funds together to get it back to its former glory.

I had got it resprayed about year ago and got stung with a guy who shouldn't be let paint a dog house. I kinda lost interest after that and parked it up for a while. when I went back at it i then noticed the passenger sill was rotten, so the plan is to strip it back to a bare shell and fix every last bit of it.... properly. I am hoping to get started at it early in the new year and have her back on the road for next summer, fingers crossed.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Just after going through your thread, lovely lookin car! Its a shame its parked up! hopefully you will find the love for it again and bring it back to former glory!

Status
    User ID

That sucks about the sill! is it far gone? Was the paint very bad? Seems most people on the site seems to have a story about getting screwed by a painter recently! Flip in waterford seems to be putting out great results at the min after Grange's s15 and Niall14a's jzx81 and cooks86 s14 all on here.

Hopefully you get around to getting the work done!