Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register

Default Fellow sierra drifter on here??

Anyone else on here drifting a sierra??read death magnetics thread before the forum got wiped,nice thread....anyone else or are we a dyin breed??

di Member
    Status
    User ID

think its just your self and kev.
    i know chucky has one too but dont think she will be used much now thats the bondor is here

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

Status
    User ID

Me and Jay have a Scorpio! Watch this space for a thread when I get my mitts on it!

is kev "death magnetic" ya?? has he rejoined since the site went down,havent seen him since....what engine is in his sierra...

@darragh come on get her out...fords rule!!:L:L

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by pt_y2k View Post
    is kev "death magnetic" ya?? has he rejoined since the site went down,havent seen him since....what engine is in his sierra...

@darragh come on get her out...fords rule!!:L:L
    Death's back on the site alright, and is running a 2 litre pinto I thnk.

Your running the 2 litre EFi jobby Paul are you? You reckon they're better?

is he?? thats interesting,thought you'd need alot of work done to a pinto to have enough power,must have a chat with him!!

i was running the 2l efi,there a fine engine if ya get a good one but are only bout 115 or 120bhp or that so you'll always struggle....im goin droppin in a cosworth 24V to the new car ,200bhp and over 200ft lb's of torque!!! should do hopefully..

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by pt_y2k View Post
    is he?? thats interesting,thought you'd need alot of work done to a pinto to have enough power,must have a chat with him!!

i was running the 2l efi,there a fine engine if ya get a good one but are only bout 115 or 120bhp or that so you'll always struggle....im goin droppin in a cosworth 24V to the new car ,200bhp and over 200ft lb's of torque!!! should do hopefully..
    Haha nice one lad! be sum thing to go