Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by foshea View Post
    I'd love to do all of these, must try and do the UK rounds anyway!
    we should try organise transporter together for a few of us cheapen things up

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbrady325 View Post
    we should try organise transporter together for a few of us cheapen things up
    For sure, any way to make it a bit cheaper, Id say I will head to Round 1 in teeside, it looks like a cool track to drive. We will look into it closer to the date, make sure and send in a driver application

Status
    User ID

id be up for that francis,keep me posted

For sure, any way to make it a bit cheaper, Id say I will head to Round 1 in teeside, it looks like a cool track to drive. We will look into it closer to the date, make sure and send in a driver application
    will do keep me posted

Status
    User ID

Hey lads if anyone needs anymore info drop us an email at info@jdmallstars.com

If your in the top 16 after round 2 your car just gets shipped to Malta and comes back via France...

And a chance to go to UAE Drift 2011 aswell next winter so not a bad deal...

Yeah transporter is the only way forward now if your coming over.I know some of the lads from the north are sorting something out and theres few down south aswell.

..................!
    Status
    User ID

^^^^^^^^^ Now thats what i call organisation and helpful info....! Be a while waiting 4 that this side of the seas...!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I must say this is seriously well organised, all info was emailed to all past drivers at the start of the week with all rules and how you could qualify for transport for European rounds! Top marks

I must say this is seriously well organised, all info was emailed to all past drivers at the start of the week with all rules and how you could qualify for transport for European rounds! Top marks
    x2 got one myself, very very helpful info!

Status
    User ID

Getting alot of Interest now from all over not just Ireland
    What i would suggest is get some names down and drum up the interest as an 8 car transporter is the best option with ferry prices going up again and the price of fuel

Status
    User ID

would love to of entered this,maybe next year ..im heading to Malta anyhow for it,few cocktails