Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

ill be going down tomo i thinks...

directions bart gave me where..

take exit for midway hotel, go down to next roundabout and turn left and follow signs for frans crash repairs

Status
    User ID

Had a great day!!! Thought the car came out pretty well for being sprayed 6 hours before in a freezing dusty shed lol! But from the first lap I had a massive smile as I instantly knew the car was on the right track. Had never even got to take it out of first gear since we built it before the first lap. It was controllable, self corrected, good lock, plenty of power, and just everything it wasnt basically. Reliability seemed good apart from a boost pipe coming off and a little bit of cam sensor problem at the start.

I far from nailed it all day, and it still is pretty snappy on transitions, but I know its all stuff I can get used to, and really looking forward to giving it a good go tomorrow. Cant describe how great it was for me and Paddy Brennan who built most of the car to actually see that it wasnt a mahooosive waste of money and effort........oh and roof off drifting for the absolute fucking win haha!!!

Brother Dave had problems early in the day. Alignment was all over the place so he went and got that done. Was alot better afterwards and he was starting to get used to it at the end, but think hes gonna try the 17s tomorrow as the wheels were doing him no favours.

Lot of tasty driving out there (really good to watch chuck of what I saw of him, and loads others). Hopefully not too many problems and everyone can still make tomorrow.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Second exit for PortLaoise when coming from Dublin, turn left at the roundabout just after Superquinn, turn left at Ken Black, ring somebody then. Clonmiham industrial estate.
    ......left at ken black, second right, straight on past the costume shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixta View Post
    Had a great day!!! Thought the car came out pretty well for being sprayed 6 hours before in a freezing dusty shed lol! But from the first lap I had a massive smile as I instantly knew the car was on the right track. Had never even got to take it out of first gear since we built it before the first lap. It was controllable, self corrected, good lock, plenty of power, and just everything it wasnt basically. Reliability seemed good apart from a boost pipe coming off and a little bit of cam sensor problem at the start.

I far from nailed it all day, and it still is pretty snappy on transitions, but I know its all stuff I can get used to, and really looking forward to giving it a good go tomorrow. Cant describe how great it was for me and Paddy Brennan who built most of the car to actually see that it wasnt a mahooosive waste of money and effort........oh and roof off drifting for the absolute fucking win haha!!!

Brother Dave had problems early in the day. Alignment was all over the place so he went and got that done. Was alot better afterwards and he was starting to get used to it at the end, but think hes gonna try the 17s tomorrow as the wheels were doing him no favours.

Lot of tasty driving out there (really good to watch chuck of what I saw of him, and loads others). Hopefully not too many problems and everyone can still make tomorrow.
    didn't realise yous where out there today. i was in portlaois this morning and would have dropped up.

i might be out tomorrow.

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by ste View Post
    ill be going down tomo i thinks...

directions bart gave me where..

take exit for midway hotel, go down to next roundabout and turn left and follow signs for frans crash repairs
    yup, just up over the tracks and swing a left. not too hard to find in the estate

Quote Originally Posted by benhachi View Post
    just back in the maldron now!! lets get the vodka flowing!!!!
    mever told me you where goin fuker! Ha would of went down myself!

Status
    User ID

Got a call how the wexican crew are getting on but i may try decode it sober tomorrow!! Good from what i made out so far anyway fair play, cant wait to finally get up there myself