Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

will always be home off prodrift as lads sayin one error thats it straight in to wall!!!

Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

Yes it is the home of Irish drifting for sure. And it was very demanding .. It really showed who had balls and who didn't

IMO there will never be a track. That had the same atmosphere in Ireland as
    Rosegreen did.. The place would be ringing with shouts and cheers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Famous jh View Post
    The way they ran it in the later events the infield was good, comin in flat off the oval into the bottom infield corner was savage.
    must agree!!having drove the track i must say it was a great track,lovely feeling transitioning from oval to infield..great for spectators too.

Pro Driver
    Status
    User ID

prob one of the most un nerving track ive ever driven!!!! and the sport has not out growen it as you were flat in 3 on it!!! stittin inside the gate waitin to be let out on track!!! the sweat would only be runnin off ya!!! would love another spin on it now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf7raWSFoU0

Who says it was slow or for novice drivers lol.
    Sorts the men from the boys.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

the amount of positive comments just shows how great it was even do it must be one of the coldest spots in ireland,,wots ur best memorys in it folks?? ive 2,, one was the last dday it ran,, sun splitting the trees,, a packed crowd like ive never cn at a drift event b4,, the atmosphere was mental,, 2 wat martin f in the yellow 14, blue wheels and bgw,, tialing the wall and a drive shaft broke,, ill never forget the pic from it wid his spoiler over the wall he was that close

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Martin ffrench View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf7raWSFoU0

Who says it was slow or for novice drivers lol.
    Sorts the men from the boys.
    i remember seeing this vid years ago and thinking holy shit!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deco84 View Post
    Ah man what am I doin on Driftireland full a pills at 9 o clock in the mornin fml

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Some class track,definitely would be a good event these days,lads would be absolutely flat into it,major aggresive and savage wall rubbing,the barriers for the front clip transition on the back straight were savage to watch too.Would be unreal!!Even if 1 prodrift event was run there a year it would be worth it.

@Ffrenchy-savage vid...definitely not too slow of a track.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Hachihead View Post
    Some class track,definitely would be a good event these days,lads would be absolutely flat into it,major aggresive and savage wall rubbing,the barriers for the front clip transition on the back straight were savage to watch too.Would be unreal!!Even if 1 prodrift event was run there a year it would be worth it.
    that would be savage if we just got 1 day a year

triple k all the way
    sideways mary the bed is narrow

I believe this is the pic you seek except i actually clipped the end of the wing on the pillar to the shock of the poor people standing 4 inches from it.

that was an awsome day and the only time i ever broke a inner cup on the drive shaft which i still have hanging in the workshop.
    If i remember i went in to hot to the first corner (first out for qualifying) and was going backwards in the wall so big foot full of clutch and let her at it to stay off the wall. back left wheel went from slippy tar to grippy tar and bang the drive came out through the side of the cup. Into the pits and everyone jumped in to help and got back out for qualifying.