22 53.66%
  • Nistune

19 46.34%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by tweek View Post
    there is another member on here running a s14a mapped on nistune it got 300bhp in June 09 car is still running safely and has just been remapped with a gt2871 I don't know exactly how long he has been using nistune tho.
    Also isn't Neil dunnes rb 200sx running nistune that went quite well when he was doing the clubman class of time attack,car is still going strong aswell.
    neils is running the same map the last few yrs on nistune good enough for 2nd 2 yrs in a row in time attack standard enough engine wit bolt on bits injectors air flow meter etc made either 320 or 340 bhp
    also johnos car on here has been running a nistune for well over a yr now wit no troubles

I have used both lots... PFC and Nistune ok systems for moderate HP cars... But 1 horrible problem especially with Nistune...If you constantly hold the car on the rev limiter ie: when drifting you get serious lean readings on the Lambda up top...
    Where on the Link Systems I use you can set an ignition cut rev limiter which is alot safer for drifting...

In sating that I have done a few 400hp SRs on PFC with no prob and a few 450+hp Rbs too...All going sweet...

10.5sec 1/4 mile @140mph Fastest s14 in Europe down 1/4 mile...

Status
    User ID

i just got a link g4 storm ecu to replace my power fc on my rb25

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by pole drift View Post
    Hey Guys,

Which ECU is better for use on a sr20, power fc or nistune??

Please explain your answers as to why you prefer them.
    lad why cant ya just buy what you think suits.end of the day it is youre car youre money.just cause it didnt suit me does not mean it wont suit you.same as the wheel tyre combo or even handlein.it is all down to who drivers it and what suits them.

Status
    User ID

Can you set the rev limiter on a nistune and can you decide if you want a fuel or ignition cut??