Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Cheers fellas. It's been through a tough time, and things aren't gonna get any better. lol Weighing up the pros and cons of bringing it to Nutts the weekend. The lack of wheels, money, and bodywork is holding me back, for some reason.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

gregu gregu gregu..........ya already know how much i love stacey.
    dont sell her

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

Status
    User ID

I know S13 Crashu, but we'll see. I'm bored of it now, believe it or not.

Status
    User ID

Anybody want to tell me how much my car is worth now? It's missing a front bumper, and needs a lil tidying.

Status
    User ID

Right so : Update time again.

Went to WGH ages ago - Did this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJvDXO_2a0

Then stuck the car in a ditch, and mashed the bumper, so took it off the road.

While it was off the road, I went to Tullow - Did this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30oMAL476kI

After Tullow and all my spins and general shiteness, I realised that the drivers side TRD coilover was actually blown and was bouncier than a fat person on a trampoline, inside a bouncy castle, so that had to be changed. Luckily I had two Tein coilovers sitting in the press, so they were fitted one day when it wasn't raining.

Trd's in blue, and Teins in green. There's a fair size difference between the two, but the Teins seem to have more adjustability for height anyways.

I then adjusted the handbrake which was quite easily done.

Now that they are fitted, the car is actually nice to drive again and isn't trying to throw me into a ditch every time it hits a bump, and is nice and settled on the road. I'll bring it down to Tullow again soon and see if the shocks improve my driving, or if I am in fact really just shit.

Then we had the rolling road day. The car made 295bhp, and 306 ft/lbs which was good enough considering the car needs a service, and was boosting a little lower than normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhRCg6vFU9U

Then the time came to get the car back on the road, so I purchased a new bumper, attacked it with a jigsaw, and snips, and absolutely made a balls of fitting it. The main thing is that it's on the car, and I can tidy it up at some stage this week.

Oh, and my turbo is now making that lovely death whistle, so it's time to try sell everything I have and get a bigger one instead.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

good to see ahe is back on the road greg, you should have joined us up in nutts yesterday

This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

Status
    User ID

I would have, but money is tighter than a nuns chuff this weather.

Had the car out on my private test track tonight, and tried to have fun. There is shocking amounts of understeer happening, and i'm a bit rusty so lots of manfoot resulted in near spins. Must try harder or sort out my tyre pressures.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

jesus me man you go thru more bumpers than i go thru petrol lol.... hard to believe my old car is now gettin such hard life ha ha ha

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by ste View Post
    hard to believe my old car is now gettin such hard life ha ha ha
    it just being driven like it should have been all these years, pussy

Status
    User ID

@ Bubba - I know man, it's a joke like. It's only the poxy rain and floods that are killing them though, so that's a good sign.

@ Ste - Now, now. Don't be calling lads bigger than you a pussy. Let the small man syndrome go for one day like.