Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Status
    User ID

Very true jimmy, if it was'nt for derk tommy and the bartman id be fucked for getting it anywhere.. It's grand picking up bits and peices even tho its painfully slow due to money, but the 1500-2k for a trailer is gonna be the real killer

Status
    User ID

Costs nothin to leave it sittin there and just drift it when funds allow. You'd be kickin yourself if ya sold it kid.
    Keep that pretty little head up, i'm proud of ya pet xxxx

di Member
    Status
    User ID

im not going to be as sweet i was never allowing this to be broke and wont ever and i will exchange paint with you soonman youl pick up a trailer for rew 100 i paid 500 for mine does the job

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Derk View Post
    Costs nothin to leave it sittin there and just drift it when funds allow. You'd be kickin yourself if ya sold it kid.
    Keep that pretty little head up, i'm proud of ya pet xxxx
    True ted!! Love you bon bon xxx

Quote Originally Posted by joey banana s14 View Post
    im not going to be as sweet i was never allowing this to be broke and wont ever and i will exchange paint with you soonman youl pick up a trailer for rew 100 i paid 500 for mine does the job
    Ah we'll get there joey haha, when ur done swapping paint you can respay it

Status
    User ID

This thing has'nt moved since balbriggan in august have most bits got for it Z32 and boost controller is all thats left engine/mapping wise..
    Interior is stripped out and its getting a weld in 7 point cage done by shane bradley very soon Needed a few bits so it worked out cheaper to by alan's 180 and take what i needed and sell off the rest, now have a full spare rolling shell for when it goes pete thong

Got these off the yolk im breaking.. Nismo front lower arms, light weight alloy pully's, new fiberglass front and rear bumpers, fuel pump, Hardrace track rod ends, braided turbo lines..

Last edited by Stevo; 29-11-11 at 15:33.

Status
    User ID

Mite aswell update this a bit, Have Mint HKS Hypermax coilovers for this now, Z32 AFM,Oil cooler and filter relocation kit,Blitz dual SBC boost controller, Full set of Blitz Gauges, doing a s14 disk and caliper upgrade keeping the 4 stud hubs, Have deposit on Gems bolt in cage as im bored with PD's pricking about so if they change regs theres always Driftfest and practice days

Dont think ive anything left to get its just a case of putting all the bits in a big pile and start fitting, then up to TDP for mapping before i get it sprayed

Last edited by Stevo; 08-01-12 at 00:56.