Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
    did you not think it was well put together and stuff!? if it was a vid only about skidding it would have alot of skidding in it!

you guys are so negative!
    No no no...takin me up a bit wrong here Yea twas well put together an all but what i was gettin at was the pussys wettin them selves about the "streeto"....Thats very mild skids is my point

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Some say wide wheels and skinny women fear him. Some say vice versa.
    Team Manfoot

Administrator
    Status
    User ID

oooooh. haha i get you, my bad!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Famous jh View Post
    No no no...takin me up a bit wrong here Yea twas well put together an all but what i was gettin at was the pussys wettin them selves about the "streeto"....Thats very mild skids is my point
    they are mild skids,but when the like of prime time call people doin rings drifters,that says it all,so just use your imagination what they make of this...

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by meego1 View Post
    they are mild skids,but when the like of prime time call people doin rings drifters,that says it all,so just use your imagination what they make of this...
    ....if they want to leave there imaginations run away with them there is a million and one video's on the internet they can watch or use for whatever perpuse they want....This video isnt gonna make any difference....its a cool video,very well put together and there is gonna be more to come very soonif you dont like it then boooooooooo hoooooo.....go cry!!!these video's have nothing to do with DI and a few video's added to the already millions isnt gonna make any difference,a least these are cool and well done and not off some sham handbrake's his mothers fiesta in tesco car park.......

Thats the craic she said with one leg on the dash and nothing on but the radio............

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I wasnt tryin to burst anyone's bubble because im no UEO, the vid's acutal drfting quality was just not what i was expecting.

Maybe im drool and boring or whatever but all this fancy editing and music is going way over the top. Its more about the lad making the video than the content. Im not trying to single out juicebox either as i like some of his stuff but recent Formula D vids annoy me!

Hardcore retro vids with engine screams get my vote!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FtspKilJk

400 horses............. 1 jockey

driftireland Staff - Moderator
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Frankae86 View Post
    I was expecting something........ different going by the posts.
    Only part of that vid i enjoyed is Simo's car.
    For all the streeto haters id consider this to be very mild
    bluush haha

Quote Originally Posted by meego1 View Post
    groooow a pair, ITS NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.... seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankae86 View Post
    I wasnt tryin to burst anyone's bubble because im no UEO, the vid's acutal drfting quality was just not what i was expecting.

Maybe im drool and boring or whatever but all this fancy editing and music is going way over the top. Its more about the lad making the video than the content. Im not trying to single out juicebox either as i like some of his stuff but recent Formula D vids annoy me!

Hardcore retro vids with engine screams get my vote!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FtspKilJk
    i can agree with this, but in our defense we collected all this footage with in 2hrs and werent really spoiled for choices a places to go but hey we did what we could with what we had... i dont think we could market the hard core type a video, is baaaasicaly what im trying to say.. but hey each to there own at the end of the day.. yeeeow

Just to note about the FD videos that are edited with music - that is pretty much all that people like Will Roegge, Abbitt Wilkerson and Ross Fairfield, to name but a few, are allowed to do.

They arent allowed to show one full or completed run and if they do it has to be broken up into sections and not shown in one full sweep. If they do show a full run they can have their media passes revoked and we would have no videos of FD only the jittery livestream and FD's own television program that is never released on time anyway.

people also need to realise that the music edits are (for the most part) done for free for the drift community to enjoy. There are some commissioned edits but they are usually full of sponsorship and fixed on one or two of the same drivers.

Cant mind if i commented on this thread, but i like the video although i see where some peoples concerns are. I understand it isnt connected to DI but it doesnt do the sport of drifting too many favours especially when you have uninformed people viewing it.