Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 384 of 515 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 5145
  1. #3831
    di Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    120
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Just looking for general info on it. Whats the body like on it? does it need anything done to it?

    I'll be giving him a call this evening after work anyway. Might arrange to look at it the weekend if it seems good over the phone


  2. #3832
    di Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    247
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    369

    Default

    it has no rust issues body is in fairly good nick just one of the skirts and wing has a small crack in it always the case with fibre glass , running gear is spot on , good power no smoke doesnt burn oil does fairly good mpg aswell


  3. #3833
    di Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    247
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Anyone know or ever owned this http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3970283


  4. #3834
    di Member Damien's Avatar
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    2735
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    511

    Default

    I think the owner of that might be on here, or a friend of his is.
    I've seen it around a few times and looks to be a clean car.


  5. #3835
    Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    3875
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Good power in dat red s14 and very good on petrol went through Nct not so long ago


  6. #3836
    di Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    247
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Evo was a heap of dung , wrong mileage defo , drivers seat badly worn , back arm bushings were worn , good bit of surface rust underneath and on the passenger chassis leg under the battery and a very slow car for 320 bhp I'd say more like 250bhp and fake defi gauges


  7. #3837
    Junior Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    4465
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I'm very surprised to hear that, I know the owner myself and I've been in the evo.

    Unless he has abused it in a serious way over the last few weeks, it should have been tight and very fast.


  8. #3838
    Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    3875
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Well why would he post that up so the man is lookin for an evo 7 even has a wanted add on done deal surface rust is a problem with these cars


  9. #3839
    Junior Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    4465
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I'm not doubting what he is saying, just genuinely surprised.

    It is a few months since I was in it last, but then it seemed good anyway.


  10. #3840
    di Member
    Status
    Offline
    User ID
    759
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    killarney
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    really hard to find a clean 7 in irl.
    best look on pistonheads if your looking for an evo.


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •