Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Talking my silvia at long last

my silvia finally

how are we all lads thought it was time i fired up a few pictures and spec of the car.i have it the best part of 8 months now and have serious work done to it,it was bogo spec when i got it with tan leather so the first thing was to get rid of that front seats back seats door cards center console lid got riped out and re placed with the standard cloth trim next was time for ew power mods,new fimic manifold elbow down pipe,next up was the looks,went for uras style kit(just back as front was on it)and flushed out the boot door lock and painted the wheels,wasnt gone on the withe at first but put any other colour on it now,think it looks good!after after a while it came tune of gear boxluckly enough id an s14 a the same time so i put the 5 speed out of that with a barnd new exeedy clutch and lightend fly wheel into the silviai was getting used to power at this stage and wanted a bit more so twas time for a turbo and a map,i went for new garret gt2871rs braided lines nismo 555 incectors z32 full exaust system 3" all the way olny box on it is back box.i think its actually too loud now,i was on sxoc and can across horsham developements and only got good reports about them so i sent over my standard ecu for a stage 3a chip.when i got it back car up and running with turbo and al the mods i was happy enough,couple off weeks later i made shit of the diff put it out true the caseing lol so twas time for a cusco 2way 4.1it did the job and i didnt know myself with the power and 2way happy times but didnt last long sadly,the new manifold only on car 1000>1500kms at the most i was sick to shit of the car at this stage so put it up for sale.bought another new manifold just fitted pulling out of the garage i caught 2nd gear filled the road with smoke but not tyre smoke lol,back it the garage(where it had spent most its time)follwing nite we went at it again and guess what???MELTED pistion,i never hated anything as much as i did that car a this stage!

after a couple days thinking of what to do,either re build new engine or sell car as it was,i splashed out let again on a 02 sper R engine with only 60kms on it,bought brand new power fc new 660 injectors new tomie cams new prospec B boost controller,bride seat apexi turbo timer momo steering wheel nismo gear knob

oil and rad cap silicone hoseing i was gone mad buying stuff for itits back on the road few weeks now but i was only tipping around runing it in,it finally got mapped yesterday at westward eng and im delighted with the results

344bhp and 413 tourque

id like to give a massive shout out to john hinchy aka Jhinchy on here,his put in endless hours work on it and this man knows his cars

di Member
    Status
    User ID

is it just my comp or is there no pics in this thread??

di Member
    Status
    User ID

deffo no pics in the thread
    decent read tho

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Thumbs up more pictures

just got the pics resize there sorry bout the dealy lads!
    ya its good ol power im happy out with it took a very long time to get it this far.im going to upgrade the brakes to 350z brembo front and rear next and new wheels

Administrator
    Status
    User ID

very nice! front looks mean! needs some wider wheels though in my opinion! also nice figures!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

savage car

Status
    User ID

sweet car ted.........

Status
    User ID

Swee lookind S15 man

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default cheers lads

thanks for looking and the comments lads
    as ye can emagine ive heap of parts and spears left over
    engine with melted pistion its al there,rocker cover,inlet manifold,block,crank 380+480cc injectors horsham ecu tan leather few bits of 180sx and s14 that ive had.if yer stuck just ask i might have what ye need

Status
    User ID

gud read lad, car looks sweet!!