Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    !.......
    Status
    User ID

Would agree on JP and Mulvey,As I said at the start its great to have Damien back but JP had him in the first and I thought the judges were trying to pick faults in JP!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Mick K View Post
    Would agree on JP and Mulvey,As I said at the start its great to have Damien back but JP had him in the first and I thought the judges were trying to pick faults in JP!
    that is very true if you look at cezels raw vid he went strait acrocc the grass in his 2 runs now we were told on sat that if we went 1 wheel off course thta it was points deduction???????????

Status
    User ID

Your dead right dave to be honest. Prodrift run to a schedule and it has to be stuck with and was seen clearly by the way the whole show was ran over the entire weekend.
    This was the first pd event i attended in over a year and have to credit PD with the changes that have been made with your commentry being one of the best improvements. Great to listen to someone that has a genuine interest and knowledge of the sport and doesnt repeat of themselves compared to some predecessors

Status
    User ID

The crowd in the grandstand were going nuts, the crowd at Honda were barely alive and would hardly clap. I don't know why because there was a good view of the track and the commentary could be heard clearly and Dave was doing a great job, even if he got a bit caught up talking about one drivers rear end.

Some dopes beside me were giving out about the commentary, which was uncalled for, because if the commentary wasn't so informative they'd still be telling anybody that'd listen that Alan Sinnots car has a 450bhp 1.6 under the bonnet. Oh, and their mate in his 800hp Peugeot would whip everybody in Prodrift boi!!!!

!.......
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The crowd in the grandstand were going nuts, the crowd at Honda were barely alive and would hardly clap. I don't know why because there was a good view of the track and the commentary could be heard clearly and Dave was doing a great job, even if he got a bit caught up talking about one drivers rear end.

Some dopes beside me were giving out about the commentary, which was uncalled for, because if the commentary wasn't so informative they'd still be telling anybody that'd listen that Alan Sinnots car has a 450bhp 1.6 under the bonnet. Oh, and their mate in his 800hp Peugeot would whip everybody in Prodrift boi!!!!

You werent too far from me Greg,I was just to your left,
    You prob noticed how much the crowd thinned out by top4,This is exactly why I hate Prodrift at Japfest,It draws such a crowd of scumbags that dont have a breeze and dont appreciate the sport and skill involved!
    Most dont even understand the rules involved!

I thought where we were we had one of the best seats in the house tbh.
    Its a pity the crowd cheering in the grandstand weren't at every event,
    Made the place have a buzz about it!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

You prob noticed how much the crowd thinned out by top4,This is exactly why I hate Prodrift at Japfest,It draws such a crowd of scumbags that dont have a breeze and dont appreciate the sport and skill involved!

X 2.You speak the TRUTH Mick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had some scumbag shouting at me to sit down because i was in his way @ Senna! lolz

Buzz from the stand was very cool - even standing at Senna you could feel the excitment.

Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

exactly we standing at honda. and i was clapping and that was it.
    i said to all the lads when every1 started leaving "well we'll see the real Drift Fans now" and we did! i was so sick of seeing scumbags going around with cans and acting all hardy. totall bullshit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Status
    User ID

You could have said hello.

To be honest I left after the top 16, but both myself and the girlfriend were fed up listening to pikeys and the wating around had got the better of us and we just wanted to leave. Plus when we clapped we were looked at like we had two heads.

A lot of people(if they listened) would have learned a lot about Prodrift, the rules, cars, etc because, as I said, the commentary was very informative. Hopefully some people listened and will be encouraged to head to another event.

Administrator
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Plus when we clapped we were looked at like we had two heads.

*remembers citywest when we were standing on the table dancing etc