ya one of chubbys mates up north has this for sale...chubby was saying it has a good spec..be a good machine for someone
Printable View
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...fCarsQ5fTrucks
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Well I wouldn't say he cared too much coz as far as I know he had crashed the DC2 fairly badly and repaired it and then flogged it on!
I seen this in the flesh last week its a clean 180 in all fairness and he has just spent a fortune on it, it can be got for about 4.5 - 5K I'd say. Would be a good buy for some1. Chancing my arm to get it myself tbh
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1987332
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1942802
anyone know these to S14 or any info on them had the a hard life etc
My mate owned this before this lad bought it and now it does 170mph + ha ha ha ha what a selling point
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1978969
full of win
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1886861
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1906915
im thinking of buyin a chaser well px the tezza for one was lookin at this one looks mint just if anyone has any info on it yould be helpfull thanks
or if anyone has a chaser and would take an altezza as px let me know