Cheers lads,, that's an apexi pen turbo timer,, i extended all the lines and cut out a gap up there for it. Saves it cluttering up the dials.
Printable View
Cheers lads,, that's an apexi pen turbo timer,, i extended all the lines and cut out a gap up there for it. Saves it cluttering up the dials.
Finially Got man size wheels fitted. Yes I have spacers to be fitted, and it will be lowered more..
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4bb7f310.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps443eab1d.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps516ed0da.jpg
Then I tried to get the dog into the christmas spirit... Dont think it worked well...
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2a703c4f.jpg
Just trying ta be honest man I prefer the other wheels
Naa, the other wheels wer way too small for the car,, too much wheel gap all over the shop.. But as they say, different strikes for different folks.
They're an improvement but far from man sized wheels! :p
Ahh there big enough,, For a students car it'll do!! :D
Still not happy with the inovit reps, I got some SSR Club Linea Diablos, But not happy with the chrome,,
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...pskzustlnj.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0lefhhtt.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psvhrypf5v.jpg
So I have to do what I've done too many times before and start sanding wheels. Real pain in the arse to do. Doing 2 at a time so heres the fronts
Take the center out first.. No bolts snapped so far!
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psdiq1vvhf.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...pszbc2ndaa.jpg
Quick before and after sanding
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psc9cv0zaj.jpg
First Layer of paint, A bit thick but worked ok.
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psv5pxec6m.jpg
Second looking better
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psykx64p5f.jpg
Finished off with a layer of gloss
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psid8pxvf1.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0mb3om5f.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psubfzfdeq.jpg
Aaaaand we're done, Nuts and bolts polished up aswel.
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psf8dztgvr.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...pshhkypodq.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5hzxtxes.jpg
Dunno about the grey but agree the chrome wasn't nice in the centre... You going overfenders or a narrower tire and arch roll ?
Still not happy with the wheels, I decided to redo the lip..
I figured the I'd never be fully happy with it until I done this, and once they were put on the car they'd never be done
So heres a before,, All 4 alloys had kerbing all around from bad driving and being thrown around face down.
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psba82529c.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...psea12b72d.jpg
So up on a set of jacks, On with the wheels and started sanding, sanding and more sanding, then polish polish and more polish.
(Wouldnt be mad quick to suggest the inexperienced do this)
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps08329331.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3185a980.jpg
And we have a end result..
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0a4a2cbd.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6452fe5a.jpg
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...ps376109fb.jpg