Printable View
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4005439 fake?
Quote: Originally Posted by grange http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4005439 fake? i wouldn't say so!!!
what thinking about looking at this any info would be great http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3861160
Quote: Originally Posted by grange http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4005439 fake? It's real I think that guy is on here, he has a blue white and black R33 Skyline
Quote: Originally Posted by Hakosuka It's real I think that guy is on here, he has a blue white and black R33 Skyline anyone know anything about it?/
Quote: Originally Posted by alloy what thinking about looking at this any info would be great http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3861160 smokie on heres car. THINK he bought it off predator and i knew the owner before them.he never gave it abuse anyway.pm smokie on here
Quote: Originally Posted by dermot-r32 smokie on heres car. THINK he bought it off predator and i knew the owner before them.he never gave it abuse anyway.pm smokie on here thanks lad
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3957633
Quote: Originally Posted by conor ryan http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3957633 Sold lad, I bought it...
Quote: Originally Posted by kenny046 anyone know anything about it?/ The quarters are rusty from what I've seen it's bin sitting up a long time