PDA

View Full Version : mondello 15 august afterthought

jamie180sx
15-08-10, 19:20
well what ye all think,had a good day,bar being in group a at the start of the day when they wet the track,but when we got the dry i loved it,and 5 laps and tyres gone means mondello is unreal hard oon tyres

video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nWXyo3ev0c

nicky h
15-08-10, 19:25
mondello was epic , ya fuckin water fair fucked it up alrite !!! was good day apart from all the studs sheerin off 2 wheels on the transporter ,

SUPER 180
15-08-10, 19:28
Savage day!! didn see a drop of water all day.. thank god!!

joey banana s14
15-08-10, 19:33
Savage day!! didn see a drop of water all day.. thank god!!

sound like a happy man pucks of smoke id say i couldnt make it first time this year feels like i cheated on mondello ha hope yaz all had a good day:cool:

japman2202
15-08-10, 20:06
Savage day out, water was a load of crap except for being able to do some 3rd gear skiddage :D

Retrohead, jamie180sx & nickae86 were my 3 heroes today :cool:

Stevo
15-08-10, 20:16
you in the 86wd reg cam??

danny86
15-08-10, 20:22
looked like a good day..

some smoke of your yoke jamie :eek:

japman2202
15-08-10, 20:38
you in the 86wd reg cam??

Ya, that was me :o

lsd32
15-08-10, 20:42
my first time to go to a drift day in mondello,i just went for a look and wasnt driving but fook me i thought it was epic.serious value for money for track time and alot of lads were really on it today.Deffo gonna do one of these,forget prodrift lads this here is the future of drifting in ireland imo,great relaxed atmosphere and just everyone out for the laugh...this is what drifting is all about!!not paying €150 for 5 laps and being encourageed to stick your car in a concrete barrier

benhachi
15-08-10, 20:43
two words BURNT OUVIT! crackin day wit some crackin drivin!

gem-s13
15-08-10, 20:54
good day had, track was drying very very quick after being wet so i only did 6-7 wet laps tought it was good crack 4wheel drifting ftw!! dry track was good crack to i now have a good hand brake! as anyone at the start strait seen in the morning! no mojir problems broke a rocker got that sorted and the riped 2 boost pipes other than that car was flying!

cruising_r32
15-08-10, 21:01
serious value for money for track time and alot of lads were really on it today.
Deffo gonna do one of these,forget prodrift lads this here is the future of drifting in ireland imo,
great relaxed atmosphere and just everyone out for the laugh...this is what drifting is all about!!not paying €150 for 5 laps and being encourageed to stick your car in a concrete barrier

Agreed, not one serious crash or car been trailer home in bits that I seen.

A day out drifting cost enough between tyres, petrol and entry with out having to add new panels, lights and bumpers.

Dunnedriftin
15-08-10, 21:05
How did it fair out with nobody changing tires or was there somebody there?

geordier1
15-08-10, 22:05
great day,first time driving the car in the dry and it was savage,car never missed a beat so i was happy,didnt like them wettin the track but it dried up fairly quick,some savage drivers out there today.

hunty_sideways
15-08-10, 22:17
savage day without a doubt weather made it all the better :)

@Japman seat time was gettin ya futher down the straight ;)

Dennis healy boy is nuts enough said :eek:

@Gem hand brake under the bridge goin into honda yup it works really well ha ha looks alot better from the stand though..

S14a johno
15-08-10, 22:35
iam burned to a chrisp if i had popcorn iam sure they would have pop lol
savage savage day, great driveing buy everyone,
thanks taffy for the spin,
but what a day, there wasnt a cloud in the sky
really enjoyed it

japman2202
15-08-10, 22:37
@Japman seat time was gettin ya futher down the straight ;)

Cheers lad, id love to try doing the straight like some of the rest of the boys but dont think i could try it because its my road car :(

Were you driving???

hunty_sideways
15-08-10, 22:48
@japman drove up all right had a spin out with taffy :rolleyes:
plan is to buy a 180 within the month and have it ready to rock for the next one want to keep the s15 for streeto :)

Taffy
15-08-10, 22:56
had a savage day till my engine gave up :mad: fook me it was hot or was that coz i had you in the car baby face :D:D

hunty_sideways
15-08-10, 23:15
had a savage day till my engine gave up :mad: fook me it was hot or was that coz i had you in the car baby face :D:D

well i never taught id see the dunlop corner from such a great angle ''if only we had a camera''lol :D
will she live to fight another day ? funny moment >> ''FUCK she conked '' hand brake hand brake >>> Me shouting ''LET OUT THE CLUTCH'' and away she starts and end up stringin a drift the whole way from honda to the pit wall Savaage ;)

Taffy
15-08-10, 23:25
was good laff alright have plans for her now might not see it out for a while now

Famous jh
15-08-10, 23:40
Some day had :D Got feckin burned to a crisp though :o

Jamies and nickys entries were epic :D Thanks lads for puttin pure filty ideas into my head...

retro head
15-08-10, 23:41
well that day was just animal we had a great time two cams came home unbent few sheared bolts here a fuked thermostat there tis all good!

i never want to drift mondello wet again!! when A got out in the dry it was epic, car is so much more predictable when the surface is consistent and ye can carry so much speed:)fuk me that was the best part the speed!
i love my twincam best car i ever bought takes nothing but the worst abuse all day and never complains,its like a loyal dog:D

thanks to the lad in the white landcruiser i got instant gasket off and the lads with the compressor

chrisb
16-08-10, 07:34
sh1tte

first run was good, was taking honda in 3rd which made it easy to link over the hill, really happy with the car

second run....rod out threw side of block....enough said!

chrisbrady325
16-08-10, 09:19
shit for me :( blew a turbo after 3 laps AGAIN!! thanks to Chris b who gave a loan of his but i would have had 300 hp even.. so just flicked the shite outa her spining backwards and everything was funny!

meego1
16-08-10, 10:32
sh1tte

first run was good, was taking honda in 3rd which made it easy to link over the hill, really happy with the car

sorry to hear that man after your long trek down,the joys of drifting aye,95% hardship, 5% fun :)

meego1
16-08-10, 10:35
shit for me :( blew a turbo after 3 laps AGAIN!! thanks to Chris b who gave a loan of his but i would have had 300 hp even.. so just flicked the shite outa her spining backwards and everything was funny!

iwas thinkin somtn up wid the car,she lookd a shadow of her former self, u had a luckey escape on the straight i thought u were a goner,brown trouser moment for ye id say lol

meego1
16-08-10, 10:38
good day had, track was drying very very quick after being wet so i only did 6-7 wet laps tought it was good crack 4wheel drifting ftw!! dry track was good crack to i now have a good hand brake! as anyone at the start strait seen in the morning! no mojir problems broke a rocker got that sorted and the riped 2 boost pipes other than that car was flying!

ye lad u were gettin lovely slides under the bridge handbrake was working fine, wht ye hav done to hav it as strong as that..

Taffy
16-08-10, 11:31
was it not meant to be full track on sunday i got extra tyre's for it :rolleyes:

Kane-Driftcommunity
16-08-10, 12:19
sh1tte

ur def not havin much luck with that car at al chris :(:(:(

chrisbrady325
16-08-10, 13:09
iwas thinkin somtn up wid the car,she lookd a shadow of her former self, u had a luckey escape on the straight i thought u were a goner,brown trouser moment for ye id say lol

yes just a complete balls of a day for me!! at this moment i think im gonna give it all a break!! just cant keep money to her!! maybe its last outing for a long time :(

Robbie Daly Ps13
16-08-10, 13:13
Ah no lad....! Ya have to do japfest.......!

Gar-4-age 86
16-08-10, 16:55
well that day was just animal we had a great time two cams came home unbent few sheared bolts here a fuked thermostat there tis all good!

i never want to drift mondello wet again!! when A got out in the dry it was epic, car is so much more predictable when the surface is consistent and ye can carry so much speed:)fuk me that was the best part the speed!
i love my twincam best car i ever bought takes nothing but the worst abuse all day and never complains,its like a loyal dog:D

thanks to the lad in the white landcruiser i got instant gasket off and the lads with the compressor

Oh yes 100% epic day the grip was unreal in the dry entering as hard as i could go in every corner careered into the stones on the 2nd lap:p pullin 3rd in standard 16v in the dry cudn ask for more fro m the car spent most of every lap on the limiter and the car never skipped a beat mondello rocks!!:):):)

1jsoarer
16-08-10, 18:03
Savage weather.....Great Day!!,.....burnt 8 or 10 new tyres!!...cost a mint!!:D

Only got caught once with the wet track!, its fuckin lethal!, a real load of bollocks!, ya'd have fuck all control over the car, ...4 wheels slides etc........whinge whinge not impressed with that bit!!

Any body else car start suffering from the heat??:confused:

Gar-4-age 86
16-08-10, 18:06
Savage weather.....Great Day!!,.....burnt 8 or 10 new tyres!!...cost a mint!!:D

Only got caught once with the wet track!, its fuckin lethal!, a real load of bollocks!, ya'd have fuck all control over the car, ...4 wheels slides etc........whinge whinge not impressed with that bit!!

Any body else car start suffering from the heat??:confused:

No but i lost about 2stone with sweat cudn wind down the windows :rolleyes::p

1jsoarer
16-08-10, 18:11
:D:cool:

ha ha....i know the feelin!!.....balls are still raw:D:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
16-08-10, 18:19
Big dirty 6 cylinders always have heat issues...... :D

markII-90
16-08-10, 18:34
My car start over heatin aswel :(

retro head
16-08-10, 18:39

ye couldnt even open the doors never mind the windows:D

retro head
16-08-10, 18:39

ye couldnt even open the doors never mind the windows:D that was fukin priceless!

nufinish
16-08-10, 18:45
lol my wee rx was readin 104 water temperature on the fc commander and my balls were on fire, ha ha kept the toe in her and she never missed a beat, had the best days crack in a long time was worth the drive from 5 in the morning, gonna put her on a diet strip her down to 700kg, full mad mike red bull replica comin ur way next time :O)

SMD-R33
16-08-10, 19:51
deadly days craic once i got out in the dry, couldnt see a thing inside for smoke :)

Tekno Twinky
16-08-10, 19:52
ye couldnt even open the doors never mind the windows:D that was fukin priceless!

haha yeah that was gay but resolved now thank god..boot to the window jobin an emergencey haha

g6mmc
16-08-10, 20:01
lol my wee rx was readin 104 water temperature on the fc commander and my balls were on fire, ha ha kept the toe in her and she never missed a beat, had the best days crack in a long time was worth the drive from 5 in the morning, gonna put her on a diet strip her down to 700kg, full mad mike red bull replica comin ur way next time :O)

did the jar of petrol keep you goin all day lad ?

as usual, 2 laps and that was me out for the day, window washer melted and started a small fire which melted silicone hose breather pipe and rubber water hose coming from inside car :mad:

Stevo
16-08-10, 20:08
did the jar of petrol keep you goin all day lad ?

as usual, 2 laps and that was me out for the day, window washer melted and started a small fire which melted silicone hose breather pipe and rubber water hose coming from inside car :mad:

Yourself and chrisb have the shitist luck :(

g6mmc
16-08-10, 20:12
i know , couldnt believe it. thinkin of throwing in the towel to be honest :(

Carbo
16-08-10, 22:15
Big dirty 6 cylinders always have heat issues...... :D

Not opel 6cylinders...:D:D..

No heat issues.. or any issues all day thank fcuk!!!

Kane-Driftcommunity
17-08-10, 10:46
i know , couldnt believe it. thinkin of throwing in the towel to be honest :(

is it just small problems now??

g6mmc
17-08-10, 13:18
yeah, stupid bloody things but they are doin my head in !