PDA

View Full Version : s15 build

michael
08-08-10, 06:05
heya lads ive a black 01 silvia spec s

im planning do up this car this car up over the next year relisitic time and due to money and free time as you know

spec in car so far

2 way cusco lsd..

Remote start alarm falcon

rota gtr 9.5 rear 9.0 on front

uras rear bumper

spec r spoiler

dmax roof spoiler

recaro bucket seats

opm steering wheel

rpm tacho

cusco front strut

nismo oil cap rad cap

apexi filter

bc sports adj coilovers with topmounts

nismo cat back with decat pipe

reversing camera and mointor

xtrons double din dvd player

have a few niggling bits that have be sorted out first

front bumper scatched due to pikey

drivers door also scatched due to lovely neighbour (both them cant drive think some one has it out for me in this car)
boot not shutting 100% correct
speed gauge not working and rpm tacho half done

will be taking pics of them to show the damage and what its like before i start

be starting off easy going get carbon dash but in hid kit.. get the scratches gone... new bumper get uras..get speed gauge working..rpm tacho and shift light..and get a pillar pod in..

Fredericks Balls
08-08-10, 09:30
Nice car this, just needs the rest of the uras kit and change the fronts for 9.5's and it would be sweet!

Prodrifter86
08-08-10, 20:35
get some good pics and put them on photobucket and then on here and lets havr a look at it how it is!:D

michael
09-08-10, 23:12
i will do just trying figure how use these sites im useless on the net

fredrick u own a s13????

michael
19-08-10, 10:41
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/recaroseats.jpghttp://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/wires.jpg

michael
19-08-10, 10:51
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/marksbumper.jpg

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/insidemomopt2.jpg

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/insidemomo.jpg

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/driverssidemarks.jpg

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/Citywestshowroom.jpg

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/silviarearshow.jpg

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/silviasidepic.jpg

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b464/mikeydunneno1/wires.jpg

Aidan Hogan
19-08-10, 11:18
Rest of the kit will look well , red seats go well with the black , really like the spec r spoiler and the roof spoiler with the 50/50 lights and uras back bumper !!

michael
19-08-10, 11:20
thanks i had plans do get a new engine and turbo it

but i just got myself a little 180 to mess about it 2 afraid write this off have too many big plans for it

Administrator
19-08-10, 11:24
Nice! Take off those fucking awful looking pedal cover things please! Also I wouldn't go full Uras, get standard rear bumper back on and lower it

Fredericks Balls
19-08-10, 12:21
i will do just trying figure how use these sites im useless on the net

fredrick u own a s13????

No a jzx81 and I drive an s14 the odd time :)
Didn't realise it had the 9.5's up front, lovely!

X2 on the pedals as well!

Prodrifter86
19-08-10, 12:33
the fast and furious gauge has to go too!:)

michael
19-08-10, 13:44
hey hey knew id be getting grief of them two things..:D

but its what im calling work in progress ha

Estie
19-08-10, 16:51
very nice

black ftw

PeterT
20-08-10, 07:41
back bumper gay, pedal covers gay, fast and furious shit gay....rest is good! hooray! they look mega in black

michael
20-08-10, 20:12
im going go the show car root with this car love it too much to be wrecking it

what would you wreckon for it?????

thinking airbag / hyd suspesion dont like the coilover at all for it 2 many ramps in my area be buyin bumpers monthly just 2 many around for my liking

also going get lambo doors then ill be going for audioand change front and back bumper change then performance should take me a year or so cos moneys tight but ill get there plenty ppl say bot most s15s are lovely but im going make this one extra special

but before i start at it will them things affect me getting it ncted in a years time when its up cos that would kill it take it out????

Administrator
20-08-10, 20:19
Yeeeeeeow. Get bags and do this

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1609/kevin1zb3.jpg

Or something similar. I'd leave the spoiler on though for JDM OEM tyteness

pepsterx
20-08-10, 20:41
Lambo doors lad:confused: don't be silly mate lambo doors are shite! and show car if you are to do it right you'd need a ton of money, you'll never get back even half of them !!!

michael
20-08-10, 20:42
looks well thats what im thinking having thinking mine will look bit better doh white rotas and black seems stand out really well

what about the nct for lambo airbag things would they have come off for it cause its next may and im already dieing get started

PeterT
23-08-10, 09:10
looks well thats what im thinking having thinking mine will look bit better doh white rotas and black seems stand out really well

what about the nct for lambo airbag things would they have come off for it cause its next may and im already dieing get started

Oh good god. Im sorry but ive now lost hope for this s15:o

A show car,with rotas and hovercraft...thats the same as eeevery other s-body in the country!

and lambo doors? why the fuck would you want to change the way a door opens on a car?!

way2fastforu
23-08-10, 09:57
Oh good god. Im sorry but ive now lost hope for this s15:o

A show car,with rotas and hovercraft...thats the same as eeevery other s-body in the country!

and lambo doors? why the fuck would you want to change the way a door opens on a car?!

agreed...wit rotas an a hover craft kit it will look like most other s15s in the country an show cars are bout be different to the others

an lambo doors went out yrs ago along wit all that other max power shite

michael
23-08-10, 11:52
well lads all i gotta say its my build

its going down the way i want and i like

and if yous dont like it well thats ur thoughts

PeterT
23-08-10, 11:57
thats true, each to there own and all that. But at the end of the day its DRIFTireland so donbt be surprised if you get more of the same!

ps turboing it?

michael
23-08-10, 12:02
yeah that was in the plan to get the engine done first

but my mate coming home in a year and he begging me to wait hes in austrailia so might be good if he can get cheaper parts over there too..

and yeh i was expecting grief from this site and my plans

markII-90
23-08-10, 12:26
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss92/markIIsully/3665a.jpg

Spend the money on the engine or suspension instead of blowing it on lambo doors dude..

hunty_sideways
23-08-10, 19:09
oh my god are yoou serious or just going to spring a surprise off some really tricked out jdm wheels a minter off a top mount turbo and loads off engine goodie's and then a picture of it SLAMMED with a full vertex ridge kit ?

because thats a REALLY good idea that will look serious on the show/drift scene ;)

If not best off luck ruining your 15 :rolleyes:

Prodrifter86
23-08-10, 19:43

thinking airbag / hyd suspesion dont like the coilover at all for it 2 many ramps in my area be buyin bumpers monthly just 2 many around for my liking

also going get lambo doors then ill be going for audioand change front and back bumper change then performance should take me a year or so cos moneys tight but ill get there plenty ppl say bot most s15s are lovely but im going make this one extra special

but before i start at it will them things affect me getting it ncted in a years time when its up cos that would kill it take it out????

eh i think the whole show car scene in ireland was bad gone horrific! no point wasting ur money! turbo it! nice kit and slam it on sweet dishy wheels! JOB DONE!

michael
24-08-10, 00:23
ahh im going just put everything i want and see what it ends up like

dont plan to ever sell it..

Robbie Daly Ps13
24-08-10, 00:49
Lambo doors.....! Pmsl.....!

bubble1984
24-08-10, 01:11

who are u? lads this has to be somebody takin d piss. nobody is this silly.

if ur real 'michael' wat u mean u dont wanna wreck ur car, so cause some of us drift or drive rwd cars daily this means all our cars are wrecks to you? sori.

also u say deres 2 many ramps 4 ur liking? theyre dere 4 a reason,none of us like em, deres ways around em. coilovers are fine, find d right ride height.

lambo doors, i know its sum1 messin. if not then take our advice and stick wit old fashioned doors, like in ur house

if ur not doin dis as a joke den each to dere own, but try to take ppl's advice and criticism and use it. ur car looks savage in dem pics taken in citywesssssht. little lower and ur lookin mint. ;)

Dan Byrne
24-08-10, 07:51
I don't believe putting an s15 on the track is wrecking it.

I have mine for track ONLY, and every one is allowed their opinion but I think my car looks ok on the track (does not look out of place).

It is a good feeling when you stand back and look at your car and are proud of it but it's not even close to the feeling of really drifting!!

Just my opinion!!!!

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/dan32_bucket/83206d88.jpg

PeterT
24-08-10, 11:17
yours is way too high though dan :D

back on topic: yeh, maybe it is someone taking the piss.

bubble1984
24-08-10, 11:23
yours is way too high though dan :D

back on topic: yeh, maybe it is someone taking the piss.

hopefully. lol.

Mick K
24-08-10, 11:25
On another note I have a Lambo Door kit for an S15 in Stock :D

Should you need one that is!

michael
24-08-10, 12:09
well ill have live with the car daily so its what i want in it really counts

i never said drifting in my car would wreck it just said i wouldnt try it incase as its my first rwd car

im just going try some things might look good you never know till u try

michael
24-08-10, 12:15
pm sent there mick

k1984w
24-08-10, 22:13

fail....... please do not put lambo doors an bags, lambo doors are just gay spend yr money on something good, turbo , ditch the rota s,pedals, big gay gauage, buy set of nice wheels an slam it on the deck job done

cork kouki
24-08-10, 23:37
agree with everything the lads were all sayin
lambo doors are gone out with flip paint and all that shite.

But anyway just curious, whats that silver box in the center console with the two blue wires coming outa it?:confused:

grimix180
24-08-10, 23:52
well ill have live with the car daily so its what i want in it really counts

i never said drifting in my car would wreck it just said i wouldnt try it incase as its my first rwd car

im just going try some things might look good you never know till u try

chief its n/a you wouldn have the power to wreck it now get a grip and dont wreck a nice lookin s15 on a positive note as moneys tight i dont charge for happy slaps so i can go over and knock sense into ya

Greg
25-08-10, 09:29
Lambo doors, full Uras kit, Rota's, awesometown. You should paint the Rota's black with a red stripe, then put a red speed stripe up the side of the car angling up to the spoiler and try make it an Ateam van replica.

slithertooth
28-08-10, 23:29
Viper stripe's would look the job on this?!? or maybe some of that fancy paint that flips from one colour to another;)

pepsterx
29-08-10, 19:20
Viper stripe's would look the job on this?!? or maybe some of that fancy paint that flips from one colour to another;)

Yeah and big fury dice and a set of 20" spinners:D

pole drift
29-08-10, 19:25
Yeah and big fury dice and a set of 20" spinners:D

Defo get spinners and you can be in the next snoop dogg video :D

michael
01-09-10, 14:17
hahahaha sure why not

s15_spec_r
01-09-10, 14:40
thought ya got a 180 for messin around in? learn in that, then turbo the 15 and a better offset on the front wheels and yer sorted, fook lambo doors suicide doors FTW :P

michael
13-09-10, 22:35
got a carbon dash around the radio console done

got the speedometer working at last and rpm gauge

should have more parts and pics up by at least end of this month

alan180sx
13-09-10, 23:25
each to there own as always the way it should be, but cum on lambo doors, showcar crap this shit was all the rage wen i started drive bk years ago. you wil luk bk on this in time an say Wat The Fuck Was I Thinking.

You ave a great base to start wit, the pic darragh put up is savage a car dis way would luk the part an people would really like it.

We all make mistakes:):)

take the advise the lads are giving you mate you wil sink needless money on stuff the isnt cool anymore

michael
18-10-10, 15:37
got lambo doors on the car but due to them been not great against the wind had take them off and had open them to wide to open so in car park would been a nightmare

got dash carbon dipped and all around the handbrake

got a s15 carbon bonnet also but waiting awhile for pics cos phone is fecked

be getting resprayed soon as few marks on it the be going for new engine hopefully some time after xmas

PeterT
18-10-10, 16:36
Ahahahahaha we ALL told you not too, that'll learn u! Good job getting a new engine though, that is a good choice

blue s14
18-10-10, 16:58
any pics of the lambo doors on the car

michael
18-10-10, 17:21
peter t is wasnt so much to do they were all lambo sets r bad

its just a bought a cheap replica lambo set that didnt work out im going be on the look out for a new set cos seen them ones i had i think they looked fairly good on it most yous doh wud hate it but ah well :D

Aidan Hogan
18-10-10, 17:29
Looking forward to pics , sounds like lots of carbon.
Also on your lambo door idea - Fuck it , be different ;) :cool:

<kelleher10>
19-10-10, 14:16
Looking forward to pics , sounds like lots of carbon.
Also on your lambo door idea - Fuck it , be different ;) :cool:

x2!!!!!!!!!!!:D