PDA

View Full Version : brakes.what brakes?

200sx
01-08-10, 15:40
haveing some issues with my brakes on the cefiro,......i will start from the start,when the car was parked up to get the engine work done the breaks were fine....the calipers were takeing off and giving a greasing and a free up cause they were a bit stif thats the only thing that was touched brake wise...since putting the engine back in the brakes are gone,no pressure in the pedal at all...brakes start working but only when the peddal is on the floor......replaced the master cylinder yesterday with another one and its still the exact same.....also when the vacum pipe off the servo is connected its locking the front calipers on....when you disconnect it,it releases the calipers.......im guessing the servo is signaling that the brakes are ingaged when there not?.....so anyone have any suggestions on this?could it be a combination off fucked master cylinder and dodgey servo?its starting to wreck my head now!!
thanks johnny!!

200sx
01-08-10, 23:18
anyone????

Dunnedriftin
01-08-10, 23:24
vacum pipes the wrong way round? as in the pipe in the wrong place?

200sx
01-08-10, 23:53
vacum pipes the wrong way round? as in the pipe in the wrong place?emm nope there all right,,they werent touched,like i said the only thing that was touched was the calipers were takein off a givin a free up :)

slammedmind
02-08-10, 09:05
Is there abs on the cef?

looneydrift
02-08-10, 10:27
if the 2 calipers were off at the same time make shure u put the wright ones back on the right sides bleed nip to the top:)

200sx
02-08-10, 12:30
i will check that...no abs on the cefiro:)