PDA

View Full Version : Drift-jam "Cork" this Sunday, who's going ? (Cancelled)

Cooldrft
27-07-10, 21:31
This Sunday ,August the 1st ,Drift jam wheels in to Fermoy Mart.
So who's going to compete or watch.
I'm booked in ;)

P.d logged cars:
1:cooldrft -black R32 "James"
2:...
3:...
Non P.d Logged cars:
1:...
Spectator:
1:....
2:....
3:....

Chuck_g
27-07-10, 21:39
P.d logged cars:
2:Chuck_g - Orange Skip (Not booked in but 98% will be there)
Non P.d Logged cars:
Spectator:
1:....

ian g sr20
27-07-10, 21:56
falling on the long weekend dout their be much at this 1

lsd32
27-07-10, 21:56
P.d logged cars:
Non P.d Logged cars:
Spectator:
1.lsd32,paddy,(bringing the s14 on its first day out)no messing!!;)

Administrator
27-07-10, 22:00
PD Logged Cars:

1: cooldrft - black R32 "James"
2: Chuck_g - Orange Skip (Not booked in but 98% will be there)

Non PD Logged Cars:

Spectator:

1: lsd32,paddy,(bringing the s14 on its first day out)no messing!!;)
2: Darragh
4:....

I shall be there for a looksy

DeaneMsport_180sx
27-07-10, 22:24
PD Logged Cars:

3:.Deanemsport_180sx - White 180 - "Kevin"

Non PD Logged Cars:

Spectator:

1: lsd32,paddy,(bringing the s14 on its first day out)no messing!!

alan180sx
27-07-10, 23:12
PD Logged Cars:

Non PD Logged Cars:

Spectator:

3: Alan180sx (car aint ready):mad::mad::mad:

ontherack
28-07-10, 08:41
PD Logged Cars:

Non PD Logged Cars:

Spectator:

3: Alan180sx (car aint ready):mad::mad::mad:
4: ontherack, Dan

Probably head over to this to take photos, be putting something up on drifted.com too.

Eddie
28-07-10, 08:58
PD Logged Cars:

Non PD Logged Cars:

Spectator:

3: Alan180sx (car aint ready)
5: Eddie
6:
7:
8:
9:

Daithi
28-07-10, 09:16
PD Logged Cars:

Non PD Logged Cars:

Spectator:

6: Daithi
7:
8:
9:

it's so close it would be wrong not to go for a look! been ages since I've seen any sliding..

JohnnyClancy
28-07-10, 09:49
PD Logged Cars:

Non PD Logged Cars:

1:Johnny Clancy (Havent booked but hopefully get down to it.)

Spectator:

6: Daithi

PeterT
28-07-10, 10:00
I maaaaay be down to it,not fully sure yet what the plan is. Ill be in non PD logged/road cars anyways

Prodrifter86
28-07-10, 12:06
not sure yet was going to spectate but not sure now

Chuck_g
29-07-10, 16:13
Its cancelled, my faith in Drifting in this country is now at an all time low!!! Bollox

s13-ste
29-07-10, 16:40
Its cancelled, my faith in Drifting in this country is now at an all time low!!! Bollox

is it really cancelled or is this an other WGH panic from chuck?

Chuck_g
29-07-10, 16:45
is it really cancelled or is this an other WGH panic from chuck?

http://www.facebook.com/sarhs?ref=ts

And i was 100% Right about WGH too.............

s13-ste
29-07-10, 17:08
http://www.facebook.com/sarhs?ref=ts

And i was 100% Right about WGH too.............

well if people aren't booking its understandable they wont run it. you said your self that your not book and not 100% about going. if 20 people do that and dont show up it leaves them out of pocket and have to pay for the area themselves

nicky h
29-07-10, 17:23
ahhhh fuck it anyway !!!!

Cooldrft
29-07-10, 23:24
well if people aren't booking its understandable they wont run it. you said your self that your not book and not 100% about going. if 20 people do that and dont show up it leaves them out of pocket and have to pay for the area themselves

I think more info from driftjam might have secured a lot more bookings.
There was several questions asked on the other thread ,that went unanswered.
Why weren't lads told that if they don't book in by Wednesday that the event would be called off.
Some lads even taught it was booked out :eek:
Why didn't driftjam post up here that it was cancelled.
I'm booked in + still haven't received any contact from them to say it's been called off :(

I hope they'll try to run it again, as it's a massive track.

Eddie
29-07-10, 23:25
ah fuck it anyway:(

s13-ste
30-07-10, 00:04
I think more info from driftjam might have secured a lot more bookings.
There was several questions asked on the other thread ,that went unanswered.
Why weren't lads told that if they don't book in by Wednesday that the event would be called off.
Some lads even taught it was booked out :eek:
Why didn't driftjam post up here that it was cancelled.
I'm booked in + still haven't received any contact from them to say it's been called off :(

I hope they'll try to run it again, as it's a massive track.

i agree with ya 100%, they have a chance to corner off a big opening in the market and if they get things together there isn't much reason it shouldn't work out for them.
at the same time you have to remember its not nixons full time job so maybe fitting in time to keep things updated wasn't allowed for.
its a shame there was a fuck up with only its 2nd event because it sould put people off booking from now on and cause it to fold altogether, hope it doesn't

dR Dan
30-07-10, 00:06
i agree with ya 100%, they have a chance to corner off a big opening in the market and if they get things together there isn't much reason it shouldn't work out for them.
at the same time you have to remember its not nixons full time job so maybe fitting in time to keep things updated wasn't allowed for.
its a shame there was a fuck up with only its 2nd event because it sould put people off booking from now on and cause it to fold altogether, hope it doesn't

Or everyone could get behind them and actually put their money where their mouths are.... Its already a struggle to get anywher for a bit of drifto without people not bothering when they get the chance!

PeterT
30-07-10, 08:00
Or everyone could get behind them and actually put their money where their mouths are.... Its already a struggle to get anywher for a bit of drifto without people not bothering when they get the chance!

Nah, its not like that. People didnt book due to lack of info and updates, fact. I told nixon I would do proper flyer poster type things, used to get groups for rosegreen no bother

SUPER 180
30-07-10, 08:50
Nah, its not like that. People didnt book due to lack of info and updates, fact. I told nixon I would do proper flyer poster type things, used to get groups for rosegreen no bother

This man speaks the truth!!

Why so little info/updates :confused: :confused:

PeterT
30-07-10, 09:06
This man speaks the truth!!

Why so little info/updates :confused: :confused:

Pirates robbed them unfortunately. Ah a little kick up the arse should have sorted it for the next one

dR Dan
30-07-10, 12:05
The infos all in the thread... Plus its the exact same as the last time it was ran so can people not read... It deffo could have been organised better but whats obvious is that it was a day of drifting, people nos what happened the last time in punch so i cant see how people would be confused...

Dunnedriftin
30-07-10, 12:13
The infos all in the thread... Plus its the exact same as the last time it was ran so can people not read... It deffo could have been organised better but whats obvious is that it was a day of drifting, people nos what happened the last time in punch so i cant see how people would be confused...

If it wasnt for Di i wouldnt know about Drift jam.... everybody that drifts in pd / mondello arent all registerd on this site, for a start & maby if they are regestered on the site dosnt mean there always going to be on like a regular... Also theres people with normal road/drift cars there not all ont he site so how are they ment to know about it without it being advertised?

Think yous need to step up a notch & make a effort to advertise DriftJam and it might get somewhere....

dR Dan
30-07-10, 12:14
If it wasnt for Di i wouldnt know about Drift jam.... everybody that drifts in pd / mondello arent all registerd on this site, for a start & maby if they are regestered on the site dosnt mean there always going to be on like a regular... Also theres people with normal road/drift cars there not all ont he site so how are they ment to know about it without it being advertised?

Think yous need to step up a notch & make a effort to advertise DriftJam and it might get somewhere....

Yous????

Its got nothing to do with me...

Dunnedriftin
30-07-10, 12:15
Yous????

Its got nothing to do with me...

Ok well i ment who organises it... not having a go just my opinion!

Stevo
30-07-10, 17:58
August bank holiday weekend and its in cork, plus lack of updates, info as said by others before me... YOU need to tell lads like the punchestown one what track is been run, is it the same as the pd track ect lads wont turn up not knowing what sort of set up is going on FACT.

PeterT
31-07-10, 22:46
August bank holiday weekend and its in cork, plus lack of updates, info as said by others before me... YOU need to tell lads like the punchestown one what track is been run, is it the same as the pd track ect lads wont turn up not knowing what sort of set up is going on FACT.

True.Mistakes are how everything is learnt/improved, just a pity it hasnt got out there as it should, as it would take off if organised and advertised to the max! punchestown, itl work!

Stevo
01-08-10, 16:54
True.Mistakes are how everything is learnt/improved, just a pity it hasnt got out there as it should, as it would take off if organised and advertised to the max! punchestown, itl work!

The day after stones, may ask is there any arrive on the day spots incase i break shit in stones and lose €100 on driftjam :D